First Day Of Hell (Part 1)

Chres POV
Yes I know exactly what you are thinking. What Chresanto August was gay?! Yes in fact I was but it was not that serious I was a confused 13 year old, so you really can't judge. I mean you can but I really wouldn't give a hell. I don't even understand why Kayla is being so dramatic like its not that serious. It was the past and I'm obviously dating her. Matter a fact I don't even remember his name......Okay maybe I lied. I perfectly remember his name......Jacquees Broadnax. He is milk chocolate with long dreads, about 5'5, perfect smile even though he had braces and he has the voice of an angel. OH god let me stop. I'm not even gay.....or am I? NOO! I lov-

"Are you going to let me out or just sit here staring into space?" Kayla said to me. I can sense her attitude and I don't like it.

"Drop the attitude. At least I told you now and not later on in life. So be happy and stop being so fucking dramatic." I said as I got out my car,unlocking the door for her and grabbing my book bag out the back seat and getting out.

"Maybe I wouldn't have this shitty attitude if you would have thought about me for once and not your damn self." She said as she slammed my fucking car door like a fucking maniac.

" Are you fucking crazy slamming my damn doors like you stupid or something!"

"Oh so now I'm stupid. Well fuck you Chres don't talk to me for the rest of the day since you wanna act like a lil bitch on his period. Whinnying like a lil baby and shit!"

"Fine then....also don't expect a ride home since I am a lil bitch!" I screamed while walking away from her into the school.

Kayla POV
I swear sometimes Chresanto acts like a selfish ass baby. He is such a douche, all he does is whine and complain about how I never told him this and that and blah blah blah. Like does he understand what I go through...like has he just forgotten what his friend put me through. Put it is okay because I already deleted his contact out my phone and blocked him on Instagram. But I left him on my snap chat so I can shade his dumb ass.

"BITCHHHHHH!!" Kelise said as she ran up to me nearly squeezing me to death.

"Get yo hoe ass off of me." I said only to get squeezed tighter by Sydney and Arys.

"BITCH we all haven't seen each other all summer shut yo stank ass up!!" Arys said.

She is right its just that Chres put me in a mood with his bitch ass attitude like the fuck you doing...

"Who shitted in ya cereal?" Sydney said.

"Chresanto August."

"What did he do?!"

"I don't even want to talk about it."

"Oh okay."

We walked into the school and seen all the freshman's running around to find lockers and classes. I remember those days. I am a senior now. YASSSSS!!!! We turned the end of the hall and we went up the flight of stairs into the senior hallway, which obviously meant lockers up here were only for seniors. Arys,Kj, and Cookie went to find their lockers. Let's seee...2102.....2103.....2104.....2105...here we are 2106! I wonder who is my locker neighbors. I hope its people I actually like.

"Oh look who my locker is next to." Oh goshhhhh I know that voice.

"Look Jacob if you are going to be my locker neighbor please don't talk to me." I said while doing my combination.

"Come on baby, you know I can't do that." Prince said.

"Prince today is not the day to be bothering me, I am not in the fucking mood." I said, throwing my books in with my bag and school supplies.

"Wow you really lost the love for me and gave it to him..." He said while pointing to Chres walking down the hallway, looking irritated and for his locker.

Oh gosh I really don't want to be around him. Maybe I can just avoid eye contact. So I acted like I was in my locker getting something. Then he stopped right next to me....Hellllll NAHHHHH. He better be stopping at Prince's locker.

"Wassup Roc, your locker right on the side of Kayla's, that's cool or whatever." Prince said with his fake ass.

Yeah fucking right don't nobody wanna be around his baby ass. Stupid ass nigga. Like what the hell is he staring at.
"I guess."' Chres said while looking at me and opening his locker. Then one of Chresanto's ex girlfriend came up to him at his locker, her name is Bri...... "Hey Santo." Bri said acting flirty like bitch get the fuck off my mans. I just was staring at Chresanto.

"Wassup Bri."

"Damn I can't get no hug. I haven't see-"

"HELL THE FUCK NAH YOU CAN'T GET NO DAMN HUG WITCHO HOE ASS!!!" Kelise said standing right behind her, all in her face.

"I wasn't even talkin-"

"I CAN GIVE THREE FUCKS IF YOU WASN'T TALKING TO ME HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND SO MOVE ALONG HOEEEEEE!!" Kelise said carrying out ooooooooooo. That's why I love Kelise, she took the words right out of my mouth because I was about to go in on dis bitch. But Bri definitely walked away, she know not to fuck with Kelise. Kelise bout that life.

"Damn Kelise I was just about to tell her off so you ain't have to go all hood on her." Chres said while side hugging Kelise.

"Oh shut ya ass up, because she wasn't got take a hint." Kelise said while muffing him. "Now y'all need to kiss a make up."

"Mhmm-" I said but was interrupted by Cookie and Arys running up to us scaring the hell out of me.

"OMG DID Y'ALL SEE THE NEW SENIOR?!?! HE SO FINEEEEE!!" Cookie said while Arys was shaking her head agreeing with Cookie.

"YASSS HE GOT BRACES AND DREADS AND HE BROWNSKIN TOOO!" Arys exclaimed.

"Oh I know who you talking about he is my locker neighbor, His name is Jacquees." Kelise said blandly

"Ummm I gotta go to the...uhhh bathroom.. bye." Chres said slamming his locker and running down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UH OHHHHHHHHHH Chres your bae back.
How was this chapter..too short?
My bad for the wait and don't worry, I am already working on Part 2.
Love you guys muahhhhh

PS-Cookie is Sydney and Kj is Kelise. Their nicknames, just in case you were wondering.