The Eyes

Kezo smirked up a smile.

"Really your willing to cut your life span in half just for a test, you really are different, I like that, alright then." Kezo set his claw on my head and I started seeing names in red also numbers. I didn't know what to think but I acted without thinking. I took the Book out of my dress and opened it to the first blank page then realized.

"FUCK I DON'T HAVE A PENCIL."
I didn't realize I said that out loud but didn't care.

"OH MY GOD KEZO I don't have a pencil" Uhhhh I sulked in my seat facing the tiled floor feeling falure all around my body. Then I felt a hand Pat my back turned around and saw a boy holding a pencil out for me to grab it.

I stopped in amazement at the boy I looked into his light brown eyes and grabbed the pencil he offered, got off the seat, went on my tipy toes and ruffled his blond hair.

"Thanks guy" the guy nodded and ruffled my black gressy hair then stepped out of the shop. I saw the guys name, its Roku Yagami. He was tall probably six feet and really handsome. I blush then remember...

"Wha oh" I get back in my seat and look outside the window to see who I'm gonna test the Book on. I don't wanna kill an innocent person, but who should I kill?