The Apartment

I didn't look up for the whole walk to Nekus apartment I don't know why but I felt guilty and so filthy for what I have done. I'm not sure if its because of what I have done or if it's because of Kezos reaction or maybe mine.

"Hey were here" Neku said waiting for a reply.

I looked up and saw a door with the numbers 347 written on the front. He opened the door and I saw a normal apartment. I don't know what I was expecting but it was just really plain. It had a bed, bathroom, a small window and a tiny kitchen. He took me off his shoulders and placed me on his bed and looked down at me.

"Are you alright you were shaking the whole walk here and you were holding on to me pretty tight, is it because of the guy that collapsed."

I didn't make eye contact with him I barely looked off of the ground.

"No I'm alright I guess I just don't know why he.... I stopped for a moment I knew exactly why he died I killed him, I'm a murderer. I sighed and wanted to cry but no tears came out.

"Hey wanna wear something you can wear for bed your gonna stay here tonight alright." Neku put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair then pulled out a shirt from under his bed and gave it to me.

"Here you can also take a shower if you want to, and don't be so afraid alright it's not your fault."

My eyes widened but I took his shirt, took the Death Note with me and went into the bathroom to do as he said. I didn't look into the mirror I just turned on the shower water to talk to Kezo.

"My my" Kezo said in a smokers coughing tone "I'm surprised I didn't know you had the guts to take someone's life Shshshsh"

I needed a hug and then I remembered the hug I got from Near then my tears started to run down my face. I turned off the water, took off my dress, put on the shirt Neku gave me and ran out the door. I saw Neku changing his shirt and ran to hug him. I held him so tightly while tears came down my face.