BONE-ding Time

You muttered under your breath and snuggled closer to the soft jacket you were clinging to. Someone sighed heavily, and you blinked open your eyes. You were shifting back and forth, and you looked down. Someone with pale bony fingers was carrying you.
You looked up at Sans slowly, who was dozing off, unaware of you being awake. You wiggled a little, and realized he had his jacket wrapped around you. You cat smiled and poked his chest. "Where is Pap?"

He glanced down. "I told him to go home. But I need to talk to you."

You sneezed and pressed your face against his chest, still half asleep. "Hm?"

He shivered. "Do you have a sister?"

You were awake now. "A s-sister? You want to know about my sister?"

Sans sighed. "What's her name?"

"Frisk. She's my twin. Identical."

Sans groaned. "I thought so. I thought you were her the first time I saw you, because she's been down here in so many time lines. But that scar on your face.... Frisk doesn't have that."

"Time lines?" You reached up and touched your scared cheek. Frisk had always told you that a dog had given it to you.

"Frisk kind of has a power. She can do this thing.... think of it as a game. That's how she does it..." He added. "But it's like she saves. Actually, she does literally save. She can reload anytime. She can also.... Um...." He looked away. "Reset everything anytime she wants. Each reset is like a different time line."

You swallowed hard and twisted your shoulders. You guys were just walking, but it wasn't snowing anymore.
Everything was blue, and it was actually slowly getting warmer. Water was dripping somewhere. You leaned against his chest and closed your eyes. You didn't realize you couldn't feel you hands until you were asleep.

"S-Sans? Who-?"

"Their hands. Their hands are blue. They got caught in a storm, and I found them almost buried."

"B-But Sans, that's a human.... U-Undyne...."

"Please Alphy. Her hands...."

"....
.....
I'll see what I can do."

You drifted out of sleep slowly. Wierd dream. Who was Alphy? You didn't know, but-

"H-human? Are you awake?"

You glance over at the reptilian monster next to you. She was rubbing her hands together nervously as she stared at you.

"Yeah," you say hoarsely, your throat dry. "But I'm thirsty. Who are you?"

"I'm Dr. Alphys. I-I'll go get you some water." She all but ran out.

You coughed and lifted your hands up to your face. They were bandaged up.

"Kid?"

You closed your eyes. "Mm." Sans.

"Your awake. How do your hands feel?"

"Numb. I can't actually feel them, their just heavy." You looked over at him. He is sitting on the floor, and smiling. But wasn't Sans always smiling?

"That's good. Their supposed to. So, uh.... Did you dream about anything?" He asked innocently, twiddling his thumbs.

You thought about it. You faintly remembered Sans...
Oh.
You'd been dreaming about Sans.
"Um...." You knew you were blushing. "Kind of. Why?"

"You were talking in your sleep."

"I was?!" You cried.

"Intresting dreams."

You covered your face. Alphys walked in, luckily.

"H-here human." She handed you a water bottle.

You smiled at her. "Tha-" You paused, realizing you couldn't grab it.
"...."

You stared at Alphys, then both of you turned to Sans.

He had his right eye closed, but he looked you two over with his left. "What?"

Alphys tossed the bottle to him. "Your helping her." Then she hurried out again.