FIGHT

"Heh, alright, I guess that's fine. What's up?"

Sans sighed and closed his eyes. "Pap goes out there everyday. I can't watch him 24/7.... what if Frisk finds him? What if they...?" He trailed off.

You swallowed hard. "Your thinking of the other night, aren't you? When they tricked him into thinking it was me."

"They could have killed him, (y/n)! What if they hadn't missed? What if, it had been fatal. I- I wouldn't be able to go on, kid, he's all I have. I don't know what to do." He covered his face.

You gritted your teeth. Frisk was causing this. Weren't they? Frisk hated green. Why would they wear a green shirt? What if it wasn't Frisk. "Sans..." You reached out slowly, putting your hand on his shoulder.

He took a shivering breath and looked at you. "You don't have to say anything. It's not your problem."

You watched as he stood. "Come on. Your not wearing a jacket."

You woke up again, but not from a nightmare. You stretched and looked around. "Why...?"

You heard a scream of terror come from upstairs. Your feet hit the floor, and you were almost to the stairs when Papyrus's door slammed open, and he jumped out. He didn't notice you as he ran to Sans' and slipped in, leaving the door open.

"Sans! Sans, it's alright, I'm fine Sans. I'm right here."

You frowned and quietly made your way to his room. Sans was rocking back and forth, hands clutching his head, sobbing. Papyrus had his hands hovering over Sans' shoulders, but wasn't touching him.

"Hey, heeyyyy. Calm down, Sans, I'm here." Papyrus was sitting in front of him on the bed.

You frowned. Sans was having a nightmare? You'd thought it was Paps.

Sans sobbed into his arms, whispering Papyrus's name every few seconds. Papyrus finally grabbed him and drew him into a hug. "C'mon Sans, your rattling me."

After a few seconds, Sans looked up. He stared at you, then wailed and hugged him back, burying his face into Papyrus's orange sweater.

Since when did Papyrus wear sweaters? Even to sleep in...

Sans pulled back, tears streaming down his face. They were blue. You didn't know skeletons could cry.

He didn't look at you. "Thanks bro. Im fine now. Go back to bed, you gotta go capture- Pap!" Papyrus had grabbed him and was carrying him to the door.

You scrambled back down the stairs and jumped onto the couch as Papyrus opened his door.

"Come Sans, I don't want you sleeping on your own tonight. Really, S-" The door shut.

You peaked out from behind the couch. They were gone. You took a shivering breath. Sans had night terrors, too. You fought back tears. You couldn't cry. You had to be strong for..... who?
You couldn't be strong for Frisk anymore. She was fine. You guessed, now you had to be strong...
For Tori.
You sighed. Everything was so complicated. What else could possibly go wrong now?

*You stare at Monster Kid, walking with his mother. He seems happy. So does she.
You don't think it's fair. How come they can be happy and you can't?

*You clench your fists. It really isn't fair, is it? Their just monsters.

*Your very determined, aren't you?

*FIGHT