part 6

As the couple walked into the mess hall, jean went to put his arm around (Y/n) and Eren was not having it."NO PDA!!!" He screamed. Jean quickly took his arm off her.
"Tch brats quiet down." Levi said."Or I'll make you clean."
They all nodded, "Yes sir."

When they finished Jean went to hug (Y/n) and Eren was not having that either.
" Stop it! NO PDA! It's worse than TITANS!" Eren screamed.
"Oi, Brats! Start cleaning." Levi said.
Jean glared at Eren. (Y/n) had already finished wiping down 1/4 of the tables by the time they started helping. (Y/n) was cleaning and Jean was bored so he threw some soap at her. It got all over her and her shirt was white. Now that it was see through she slapped him and changed into another one. But (Y/n) wanted revenge she grabbed a bottle of Windex and sprayed him in the center of his shirt. Levi came in as they were messing around and was not happy." No! MY CLEANING SUPPLIES! STABLE DUTY FOR A MONTH. " He yelled.
"But Levi-" Eren said.
"2 months for you Jager." Levi frowned.

Hanji thankfully talked him out of that by saying she'd buy him more Windex.
"Thanks Hanji!" They all said.

"Jean?" (Y/n) asked." Where are you positioned? You know for the expedition."

"Next to you." He smiled.
She smiled and then frowned." I don't want you to be next to me. What if I die, it will happen right in front of you or you die in front of me?"
"Listen to me (Y/n)," he said looking into her (e/c) eyes," We're not going to die.
(Anyone thinking of Skillet right now? No? Okay.)" He said. She smiled, it was nice to sit in the empty mess hall with him.
"I heard (friends name) is going to be next to us as well." He smiled.
(Y/n) smiled as well. She thought about her mom, Thomas, Marco, and everyone else she knew who died."You made who I am today, so thank you." She inaudibly mumbled.
"It's curfew, I'll walk you back to your cabin." Jean smiled.
She nodded. Walks with Jean were fun, even if it was only for a little bit. Jean kissed her and went back to his own cabin. Truth to be told he was scared too, but he wouldn't let anything happen to her. She was one of the only things he had left. "I swear, I will protect her."
He said.

He entered the cabin and was punched in the nose by Eren." Horse face!" He yelled," I saw all of that the leaning on your shoulder, kissing, hugging, No it's-"
"PDA yeah yeah I know."
Jean went to sleep despite Eren's lecture of 'PDA'.
Eren gave up and went to sleep himself. He was worried about his sister though. He just got to see her again, and now he or she might die. Jean had to protect her. No one else was there that could, sure (friends name) was strong but... No worrying makes things worse. Finnaly drifting off into a peaceful sleep Eren still worried about his sister.