part 7

"(Y/n)!" Jean screamed as she was thrown off her horse.
The Titan kept on running, he fired the variant flair.
His horse ran away, and (y/n) was unconscious. Thankfully Krista, being the goddess she is, brought horses.

Time skip

"Goddammit!" Eren yelled," I told you to protect her. She better be okay, or it's on yo-"
Smack.
"Titan breath! Don't you think this is hard for me too? I love her and now she might be dead. So shut your  face!" Jean yelled.

2 days later.

Jean visited her daily, he just wanted her to wake up. "Please, please wake up, (y/n)." He cried,"Please!" Tears ran down his face.

The next day

"(Y/n)..." Jean frowned she wouldn't be waking up, he knew it. He didn't want that, he wished he could go back in time and save her, but he was to stupid to do that. "I'm so stupid!" He yelled.
"Jean. Your not stupid." He looked around no one but he and (y/n) were in the room, so that meant.
"Your awake!" Jean yelled." I missed you. Please don't ever do that to me again." She nodded.
"Would you like to see Eren."
"Yeah that'd be nice."
He hugged her, like she would disappear of he let go.

"Eren!" Jean yelled," she's awake!"
Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, and Connie ran to her room.
"(Y/n)!" Eren said hugging her.
"I'm so glad you're okay!" Armin smiled.
"I saved a potato for you." Sasha said, some how having a potato in her jacket.
"Thanks Sasha." (Y/n) smiled, taking the potato from her friend.
"Your okay, that's good." Mikasa said hugging her friend.
(Y/n) smiled," Missed you too Mikasa." She hugged her friend back. She tried to get up but Jean placed her back on the uncomfortable infirmary bed.
"You need to rest, okay?"
She nodded her head and said "I love you." Before drifting off to sleep.