Chapter 1- @AviaOMay

AUTHORS NOTE
BEFORE YOU READ THIS STORY IT IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING THIS BOOK AND THERE ARE ERROS I SORRY ALSO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND PM ME AND QUESTIONS OR ANY COMMENTS YOU HAVE ON THE STORY! Enjoy!

Blog Post- February 14, 2016
Valentine's Day, one day a year where
you purchase flowers and chocolates in hopes of getting some from your significant other or one day in the year you get so drunk and end up in someone's bed on February 15. Lastly, there are people like me; the people who think that Valentine's Day is the stupidest excuse for a holiday. Why do you need a special occasion to love you significant other? Then again I am a nobody in 11th grade, to scared to tell the guy (You guys remember Dario, that new really hot but quiet and plays in that bad with a stupid name like hangover, ya that guy) I like how I feel and oh yeah I share my life on a blog, which I'm still to chicken to show anyone I know which is why I go by AviaOMay. If anyone knew about this blog my life would be ruined just imagine all the thoughts and feeling I have put into this web address.
                   Xoxo as always,Laura

        I publish my post and close my laptop; looking at the clock it reads 3:00am and I am dead tried from school. I really shouldn't be writing my blog at this time of night but I missed yesterday's post due to the fact I was forced by my mother to join the creative writing club because she thinks I don't have enough friends and way to much free time. Little does she know that her little Laura gets 700-800 views on her blog everyday.

       The best thing in my life right now is this blog; I can just let out all my feeling and thoughts without judgement. I can only imagine what my mom would do if she read about the time she sent me and Maria to Mexico and I hooked up with that guy who looked like a young Johnny Depp.
Not only would she disown me she would kill me before disowning me and then burry my body in the neighbours yard and blame them.

      The Internet is the only place where I feel I can be myself without being judged. When I was 12 I started this blog as a diary assignment from my teacher Mrs. Ambercrimb and I got hooked.

      Usually at home and school I'm this invisible girl who does things by the book, gets good grades and is just average but online I'm daring, I hook up with guys in Mexico and don't get me started on the time I tried cocaine with this guy I met a the record shop all because I told them my name was Avia. That's why I sign my name AviaOMay at the end of every blog post.