Chapter 1 : Welcomes

" Be Safe Ari ! "
Mom yells from the line while I was walking to go to my flight.
" We have been through this already Mama ! "
" I love you !!! Tell Zoe I said hello ! "
" Haha, no problem mom! "
Im leaving New York for a month to visit Zoe and Alfie in Brighton. Ugh, how much I missed them! I hop on the plane and wait until we are off the ground. It is 6:30 and I am exhausted. Hopefully I don't die.
22 hours later
"Get off the plane ma'am !"
" Huh ? Oh, sorry madam."
I slept through the whole plane ride, and I didn't even know the plane stopped. I got out of the airport and waiting outside for my ride. I texted Zoe for her to hurry up, but she said that she sent someone else to come get me. Oh no.
My phone buzzes.
Alfie - " You are going to be so happy (: "
Zoe - " Indeed Ari, long time noooooo see ! "
Me - "Better not be a prank y'all ... 😡"
Alfie - "Y'all? Are you in texas mate ?😂"
Zoe - "Ahah😂"
Me - " ... "
I hear a honk. Is that for me?
Me - "I think my ride is here guys! 😂 sys! "
I walk to the car that was honking. They lower the window and I see a gentleman, brownish blondish hair with a color of blue-ish green in his eyes. He kinda looked like Zoe.
" Hello! ", He said with he face turned to the window next to him. " Oh, hi there! ", I replied.
" Im Joe, you might not have remembered.."
" Oh my. Little Joseph ?! "
" Im not little Aurora.."
Silence. Complete and utter silence. The boy I had a crush on in primary school... Joseph Sugg. When I told Zoe she hated me for the longest time, but she was my best friend, couldn't have hated me for long.
" Is the ride going to complete silence, or are we going to make a conversation going? ", he giggled.
" Ha, um... how are you. What is up with your life now? ", I said...focused on picking a great music station.
" Well, I am a youtuber. Used to be a thatcher, but now a full time youtuber. So yeah, its fun! "
" A thatcher to a youtuber, nice. ", he said laughing.
" Hey, youtube isn't bad! You become more creative. ", I said.
" I love being a youtuber... makes me be adventurous ". Joe seems happy with what he is doing, Im glad to see him again.