Chapter 2. Wowza

We listened to Chris Brown on Spotify, connected Joe's phone to the stereo.
" Why'd you move after Primary School ? ", Joe said.
I looked at Joe...
" I didn't like that school..", I said with doubt.
Joseph pulled over to the pavement and stared at me. He put his arms on the wheel..he looked, sad.
" You moved all the way to the States, because you didn't like one school ? "
I stare out the window.
" My parents divorced, my dad said why not leave to somewhere safe, where my mom can't find us..."
" Oh... I'm sorry. " Joe turned the car back on and started driving. We went to his flat for dinner, where everyone met up.
Joe opens the door, Caspar, who is his roommate, runs up and hugs him.
" BUDDY ! Where were you, I got lost in the hallway again ! ", he says shaking.
" I went to the airport, now get off me. "
Caspar get his vlogging camera and starts walking out Joe's flat.
He says in the distance, " Well, I'm leaving Joe's flat..I only have to walk 5 minutes to mine, closer is better haha! Well that was Joe's apartment tour because he isn't " a daily vlogger " but it's okay, love you joe ! "
Joe laughs and yells back to Caspar , " I LOVE YOU TOO CASPAR! "
Zoe, Alfie, and Marcus were sitting at Joe's new table.
" Joe's here ! ", Zoe says in excitement.
" JOE ? DID YOU GET AURORA? " Alfie yells.
" IM HERE ALFIE, DONT WORRY! " I laughed.
Joe puts his arm around me and walks me to the dining room.
Wow. Marcus looks really different.
Zoe looks gorgeous.
Alfie looks all grown up.
Wow. I missed a lot.