IMAGINE: Barry proposing to you

You shut the door behind you as you walk into your pitch black house. You stifle a yawn and run your hand along the wall, fumbling for the light switch. Today is Valentine's Day. Barry, your boyfriend, had told you he's going to be working late and couldn't take you out. Disappointed, you made plans to celebrate Valentine's Day by yourself.  
     When you flip the light switch on, your back stiffens and your eyes widen. Your house is littered with dozens of roses and balloons. You look around skeptically, setting your purse down on the couch.
     "Surprise." Barry says softly from behind you, putting his hands on your hips.
      You jump slightly and grin, turning to face him. You put your hands on his chest. "I thought you said you were working late." You say.
     Barry grins. "Well, I considered this work." He replies, gesturing to the decorations.
      "It's so beautiful. All of it." You tell him.
     He kisses you. "Happy Valentine's Day, love." He says.
     You kiss him. "Happy Valentine's Day, Barry." You reply.
     He wraps his arm around your waist and walks you to the kitchen.
     "Don't you have to be on duty tonight?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.
     Barry stares at you and gives his head a little shake. "Flash can take a night off to be with his beautiful girlfriend." He says.
     You smile and blush. Suddenly your head snaps up. "I smell pizza." You state.
     Barry laughs and kisses your cheek. "I ordered pizza for us. I figured we could eat pizza and watch some of those sappy movies that you like." He responds.
     You biff him in the chest, laughing. "Don't lie, Barry, you know you love them too." You say.
     "It's only because I've seem them so much with you that I'm starting to like them!" He exclaims, pulling you into his arms, grinning.
      You chuckle and look up at him. "Mission accomplished." You say. Barry rolls his eyes and shakes his head before kissing you on the lips.

---

    After eating the pizza and finishing your favorite chick-flick, Barry and you sit on the couch in silence, enjoying each other's company.
     "Y/N." Your boyfriend says, breaking the silence.
     "Yeah?" You ask, watching him as he gets off the couch and kneels in front of you. He grabs your hands and smiles up at you. You straighten, your heart thumping loudly in your chest.
     "We've known each other for a while. I've fallen so deeply in love with you. You make me a better person. Every day you challenge me to be the better man. You encourage me, you love me, and you make me laugh. I can't see my future without you. The joy you being into my life is incomprehensible. You have my heart, Y/N. You have my love. And you can have me if you want." He says softly.
     "What're you saying, Barry?" You ask, tears in your eyes.
     Barry smiles, moisture gathering in his eyes. "I love you, Y/N, and I want you to be my wife. To share the rest of my life with me." He chokes out.
    You nod, tears pouring from your eyes. "I will!" You laugh, crying. You wrap your arms around him
     Barry pulls you tightly against him, letting out a sigh of relief.
     "I love you so much, Barry. I love you so so much." You sob.
     "I love you too, Y/N." He whispers, rubbing your back.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!