Chapter 21:

Tapanga:

We walked back downstairs and met up with the others. We were all standing in one corner of the room the guys lost in their own conversation. "You know what we should do?" Clare asked looking at me as she is now slightly buzzed.

"What?" I asked

"Lets go take shots." she said with a devilish smirk.

"Lets do it." I said.

We walked to the kitchen and poured the shots before throwing our heads back and dumping the liquid down our throats. Another ten shots later and we now had shared a bottle of vodka and just cracked open a beer. I had just finished my third beer when Mike came over to me.

"Holy shit, I'm so glad I found you, I thought you got taken again, you scared the hell out of me, please next time tell where you're going." He said as I just giggled at him.

"You're drunk aren't you?" He asked sighing.

"What's this drunk you speak of, I'm totally fine." I slurred.

"Nope, you're gone. Come on its time to get you home." He said grabbing my hand.

"No I don't wanna leave." I said pulling my arm back.

"Yes, you do now lets go." He said grabbing my hand again.

"I don't want to go home." I said pouting my lip.

"Fine, I'll take you back to mine." He said throwing me over his shoulder.

"Okay, that sounds like a fun plan. Bye Clare." I said waving to her as Mike walked towards the front door.

We got back to his place and I was in shock. "Wow this place is huge, has your house always been this huge?" I asked.

"...You're laying on the floor..." Mike said as he sighed and pulled me to my feet.

"Oh." I said stumbling to the stairs.

Mike helped me to his room before making me sit on his bed and told me to stay there. I sat there looking around me when Mike came back, he was in nothing but sweatpants and was carrying a shirt. "Here you can change into this." He said handing me the shirt.

I stood so he could unzip my dress as I then let it fall off my body and pulled the shirt over my head before crawling in the bed and snuggling under the blankets as my eyes got droopy. "Goodnight princess, enjoy the sleep cause you're gonna feel like shit tomorrow." He said kissing my forehead before turning out the light.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and my stomach was turning and I had the worst headache. I went to the bathroom and after I was done throwing up everything I had consumed in the past 24 hours, I dragged myself back to the bed and laid down willing myself to do back to sleep. I laid there for a few minuets before I realized I wasn't in my room. Holy shit did I have a one night stand with someone. I looked beside me and there laid Mike sleeping next to me. Holy Shit please tell me I didn't sleep with him. I kept repeating as I then saw my dress laying on the floor. Shit shit shit. I lifted the blanket to see that I had one of his shirts on and he was wearing sweats. I let out a sigh of relief before I thought about it. What it we got dressed after it happened. "oh shit." I said out loud and Mike's eyes fluttered open.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said playing with my hand.

"Bull shit whats wrong?" He asked pulling me into his arms.

"Just trying to remember last night." I said biting my lip.

"If you think we slept together, we didn't." He said before getting out of bed and leaving the room. He came back a few minuets later with some toast and water.

"Thanks." I said as he crawled back into bed and turned his TV on.

"So what do you wanna do being that you're obviously gonna end up staying here all day and probably spending the night again because otherwise there's no one to take care of you." He said as he scrolled through the channels.

"I don't know but this headache is killing me." I said as I put the plate on the night stand and took a sip of my water.

"Here." Mike said handing me some aspirin. "Thanks." I said taking it before cuddling up to him and falling back asleep.

This was going to be a long day.