Chapter 4

I think it's time to make things a little more intense(; What do you guys think? Ready to get into some drama?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Ughh" I grumbled as my phone vibrated waking me from my peaceful sleep. I picked it up from the bedside stand.

New Message- From Harry x : Good morning sunshine(: Sorry if I woke you up... I just wanted to let you know, we had to leave kind of early today for a signing. Be back later this evening, after the concert. I left two passes one the counter. That's for if you, and Ari want to show up later. Xx.

I sighed getting up from my comfortable position, deciding to go get ready. Even though the concert wasn't for about seven hours, I figured Ari, and I could do something fun today, just hang out; maybe go shopping. Our lives have been pretty hectic lately, we haven't had time to chill out, and do the things we wanted to.

I finished curling my hair, and quickly did my makeup, when there was a knock on my door. I figures it was Ari, seeing as I had sent her a text telling her to get up, and around, because we were going to go out, and do something today.

To my surprise I opened the door to find a guy around my age standing in front of me. He was wearing dark skinny jeans, and a white graphic tee-shirt, very much the same style that the boys had been wearing here recently. I figured he must be one of their friends, with the similar style, and all.

"Is Max here?" the man asked, looking at me very confused.

That's when I realized he was not one of the boys friends, he had just simply gotten the wrong room.

"I'm afraid you have the wrong room." I said giving him a small smile, as suddenly pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, looking slightly flustered as he noticed his mistake.

"Very sorry miss, it looks like I went up one to many floors. I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"It's a simple mistake, no worries."

He smiled at my understanding, and then excused himself walking to the elevator, before smiling at me closing the door, and heading to his correct floor.

----------------------------------------------

Shortly after the man left, Ari showed up at my room.

"Where do you want to go today?" she asked as we walked out of the front doors of the hotel.

"I noticed a mall, when we were driving back from the concert yesterday, I think that could be fun." She nodded agreeing, we set off towards the mall talking about whatever came to mind.

"Kaylee, do think that there's a chance that May's still out there somewhere? Planning some kind of revenge or something against us?" Her face had turned serious, a hint of fear showing in her eyes.

"No" I surprised myself with the quick response then paused before continuing with an explanation. "I saw Harry kill her, and even if by some miracle she could come back from that, she was sunk to the bottom of an ocean. She's gone out of our lives forever. Okay?" I smiled at her, and she relaxed slightly.

"Okay" She said with a small smile, as I grabbed her wrist pulling her to a shop that looked promising.

In my hast, however I managed to bump into a man. Even with my new heightened senses I could still manage to be clumsy. I could have swore that there was no one there, just a minute ago though.

"I'm so sorry" I quickly apologized looked up to see the man's face. It was the exact same guy who showed up at my door earlier.

"Following me now are you?" He smiled at me jokingly.