Beware

Chapter One:

[ Victoria's P.O.V ]

        I slipped down into the ice cold water of the pool, letting the heat that had taken over me, disappear. Slowly, I slid under the water as I heard my mom discussing something with someone from inside the house. "Right this way," She beamed, opening the sliding glass door.

"Victoria, what are you doing?" Mom called out to me, standing over the edge of the pool, looking down at my figure with annoyance. I swam up to the top, inhaling slowly, "What does it look like?" I said equally as annoyed. She shot me a look before turning back to the house, "Right this way Harry," She beckoned, patting the shoulder of a young curly haired boy.

       I looked at him with curiosity as to what business he had, being in our backyard. I could tell by the way that he slowly craned his neck around, he was trying to get a good look at me. I climbed out of the pool, grabbing a towel and wrapped it around my waist, "Mom, who's this?" She smiled at the stranger genuinely. Just as the stranger turned to me, he shot me a grin.

      "This is Harry," Mom began. "He'll be helping me, although that's none of your concern." Harry looked at me, smiling, "Don't you look nice," He smirked, "and wet." He chuckled, putting emphasis on the word 'wet'. Harry's eyes trailed my body, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. "I try my best," I sighed, walking over to where they were. "So you can mow the grass and clip the bushes, right?" Mom asked Harry. He smiled at her and nodded, "Yes ma'am. I'll be right back, my brother has the tools for the bushes." Before Harry could open the sliding glass door, a thud was heard. I turned around and saw another young boy, he was fumbling with a few tools and equpiment. I walked over to him, "Aw, you need some help?" I chuckled, crouching down to help him. He looked at me, speechless. "Y-Yes, please. B-Be my guest," He giggled. I looked up at him and smiled, "What's your name?" I asked as I handed him the fallen equipment, "Marcel! We have to hurry, c'mon now," Harry called, looking over at us. I looked up at the boy; apparently Marcel. "Thats a really cute name," I muttered to him. As my words played over in his thoughts, he blushed profusely. "R-Really?" He stammered, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose with his free hand.  "Absolutely," I chuckled. "Marcel!" Marcel's eyes darted over to Harry, "I'm coming," He flashed me a quick smile before running over to Harry, nearly tripping. I couldn't help but smile at his stumble. He was adorable.