Beware

For some reason, I felt resentment towards Harry for making a move on me even though I enjoyed the few moments that we spent together. Should I even be messing around with guys like that? The guys that think they can get anyone they want, sleep with whomever they want, and do whatever they want? I thought I was looking for someone with a rebellious nature, but now I'm not so sure.

I walked downstairs. It was about 12 A.M. and I was left alone in the house to think. The bitter silence of the house both alarmed me and made me cringe. I never was a fan of silence. I bit down on my lower lip as I examined the contents of my refridgerator. As usual, there was nothing there but a jug of milk and eggs. Great job, mom, I thought to myself. A slight knocking sound erupted from behind me, my body jerking in fear. "Marcel?" I breathed, looking over to the glass door that lead to the backyard. "Marcel, what are you doing out there?" I said, more positive now that it was Marcel. The darkness had engulfed his body, making him virtually invisible.

"I couldn't stay at my house, there was far too much chaos," He muttered, the rain dripping from his soaking wet hair. The way he said things made me feel as if I were speaking to a royal ambassador. I wasn't really sure what to say since my house was usually far from chaotic so I offered a simple and court nod. "Want anything to drink?" I asked, walking into the living room to grab a blanket for him. Marcel turned to me, a faint smile curving on his lips, "I'm glad you asked." A chuckle escaped his lips as he sauntered off onto the back porch before returning, his hands holding a package of beer. "I'm feeling a bit daring tonight," He shrugged.

                                                                                 ************

Marcel's right hand skidded down my thigh, the other cupping my face as he crashed his lips into mine roughly. To say that the beer had taken over the two of us completely would be an understatement. His tongue slid along my lower lip, begging for entrance as his hand slowly slid up my pajama shorts. I don't know if it was the beer that made me feel so heated or Marcel himself. He was, after all, pretty attractive. Now that I think about it, it's really unfair that he's constantly marked out as the least cute of him and Harry. He pulled back gently, still cupping my face, our foreheads merely touching as he whispered, "Damn," A smirk edged its way onto his lips as he stifled a chuckle. Marcel appeared to be sweet and innocent but, in reality, he was the naughtiest little "nerd" ever. I ran my hand up and down Marcel's thigh, a shiver shooting up his spine at my touch. "You're tempting me, I'll have you know," He grinned, looking down at my hand at work. "I'm trying my hardest," I muttered before cupping his face, not allowing him to even think before I began kissing him roughly again. Tonight I wasn't going to fake sick; I wanted what I was getting myself into.