Chapter 1

Kuro & Shiro : Ciao!! Minna-san This is our first fan fiction so please enjoy it. *Smile sparkle

Cielo : Kuro & Shiro really happy about this first time make fanfiction right Tsu-kun?

Tsuna : Yes nii-chan. They are really happy about this. 

Shiro : Now let's we start this story ne?

Kuro : Cielo and Tsuna can you do the disclaimer?

Cielo : Do it alone.

Kuro : What did you say? *Smile sweetly

Cielo : Nothing.

Shiro : Now don't be mad at Cielo, Kuro. Please do the disclaimer Cielo and Tsuna~

Cielo & Tsuna : Kuro and Shiro didn't own KHR. it's belong to Akira Amano-san.

Shiro : Thanks for the disclaimer Tsuna and Cielo.

Everyone : Please enjoy it!

" .......... " talking

' .......... ' thought

( .......... ) author talk

Cielo - 18 years old the truth he is much older than that seen

Tsuna - 16 years old

Reborn - 38 years old

Nana Sawada - 39 years old

and all arcobaleno at this story is at their adult form 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

        In this parallel world Tsuna has a brother name Cielo. He has long silver blue hair that reach into his hip that he always tied into a pony tail and sharp ice blue eyes. He is a really mystery person that we can't tell who or what he is even the No. 1 hitman Reborn can't solve it. (Shiro : Sorry Reborn. Reborn: *Shoot Shiro*  Who make you think that I can't solve the mystery about him? Shiro & Kuro : * Shiro jumping around to dodge the bullet* because we are the author :P )

        Cielo is a very smart person or genius, kind, wise, strong and overprotective only to Tsuna his beloved younger brother but he is adopted son you know and Iemitsu didn't know this. His best friend is Hibari Kyoya the Namimori Demon since Kyoya young. He is also a mafioso since the start because he is number 1 Hacker and assassin in the world and number 2 hitman. (Shiro : you know Cielo is stronger than Reborn but he don't want to show it) He hold the sky and rainbow pacifiers and he also hold two rings they are the Vongola, and Shimon But, he keep all of that a secret because he didn't want it to be a hassle that he need to deal.

* At Sicily, Italy*

It's Thursday at 06.00 Am

      Inside the Bar stood a young  man with his signature fedora and chameleon. "Reborn, called out by the Old Man again?" the #1 man say. "The popular ones have it tough. Is it Rome this time? Venice?" the #2 man say. "It's Japan" Reborn stated. "Japan?" say the mans in unison. "The Old Man finally decided?" say the #1 man. "This one will probably a long journey." say Reborn. After that he go to the airport to go to Japan.

* At Sawada Household *

       At the Friday morning 04.00 Am at Cielo room, Cielo is already awake . He is now hacking with his laptop about the Vongola. "What the ...." Cielo mutter. In the laptop say that Reborn the number 1 hitman will come to tutor his beloved younger brother today. 'He will come today, huh for 'tutor' Tsu-kun?'  Cielo sarcastic think (meanwhile Reborn at infront of the house SNEEZE! the number 1 HITMAN sneeze just now! ). After that Cielo shut the laptop and put it at the secret room and go to take a shower and wear Namimori School uniform but he always wear a robe to hide his face to the school or when he think it's a hassle to deal with fangirls. Meanwhile at the outside of the house Reborn put the flyer about tutoring and hide behind the tree that's at the courtyard to watch and follow *coughstalkcough* his soon to be student.