Chapter 3 : Two Hands Digging in Each Other's Wounds

In his eyes finally shut, diving into the sea of rather floating, guilty pleasure. Asano's palm on top of the ginger strands, caressing them. 

"Karma.." the voice was a slight whimper. His body was limp, from the savor, the quick motion, and his breathing turned shallow. It was unceasing, almost merciless. The delicate rings on the rims of his throat, delicate warmth. The roan haired boy was making noises he wouldn't want himself to be caught in. 

Unconscious with his slight bucking, Karma eased his hand in grip of the sheets. Unexpected bucking making it a more of a challenge, he maintained the deepness in his throat. The roan couldn't stand it, though he knew he should've longer, his body in shrill tremor. It had come out, without warning. The ginger's eyes were rather wide open, surprised at this, but proceeded smoothly to finish. Seeing the redhead swallow was rather touching for Asano, but there was guilt up his throat. 

"Sorry I didn't tell you.." Asano voiced a rather sincere apology. The ginger lifted a brow added with a playful frown,

 "I thought you're more ah... Everlasting?" the joke came. The roan's face was rather fuming red, then proceeded slapping his palm to Karma's face. 

"Excuse me, who asked you to be that good?"

"Oh I had my fair share of practice." the comeback brought a slight frown to the roan's face.

 "I see." he replied, with the look on his face disgruntled, that Karma had it with whoever it was that came to his suspicion. 

 "Him?" Asano said his mind out loud. The ginger perked his head up in bewilderment,

 "Who?" Half regretting, he guessed his suspicion, 

"Nagisa?" The redhead blinked, then some more. 

"I was joking. Of course I am good, I'm a guy." There was a sense of relief as a weird smile crept on his face. 

"What's with that crummy smile, idiot." Karma said as he poked those cheeks. 

"You were ridiculously fast just now, Mr.Uptight doesn't have time for things like these?" asked Karma naughtily.

 "No, not at all." answered Asano, his face looking away. 

That was terribly cute and honest of him, Karma had thought. The ginger propped the roan haired boy with his arms, almost lifting him, putting him between his thighs. Then the redhead spooned the other boy innocently from behind. Asano felt a head on top of his head, another hand scuffling at his strands. It wasn't a bad sensation, except that he was a bit distracted by the poking of a rather protruding object from behind. 

 "Karma." he called out.

 "Yeah, dude." the ginger added the last in deliberate humor.

"Are we going to.." he didn't end his sentence.

 "Do what...?" the ginger head perked his ears. Asano's head tilt a certain fair degree, reluctant to answer. "Never mi-"

"You mean you getting laid?" the redhead cut in with a devious smirk. 

The roan didn't answer, causing Karma to curl his lips. He slightly annoyed missing a perhaps priceless reaction, so he settled his head beside the other boy. He whispered almost rather demonic temptations, causing the those violet eyes to open in shock, then cheeks tinted a deep shade of red. Asano nearly jumped out of position, but Karma held him tight to his chest. He's like a wriggling kitten, the ginger thought. The roan haired boy was a bit torn between a lot of things. He jolted when he felt fingers in his entrance, poking playfully. 

"What, hey." he was writhing.

 "Do you want it?" the redhead asked, out of courtesy. There was no answer. Karma let his arms off them, instead scuffling the messy strands on the roan's head.