Chapter 2 : Blow All The Candles

Karma lay sprawled on the floor, his back against the ceramic floor. It was all too sudden of an attack as the roan haired boy toppled him over, as he ghosted his breath above Karma's collar. Edged his lips, and curled them. Both of their lips in immediate collision.. Their breaths dissipated to silent gesture. Asano felt Karma's leg along the lines of his thighs to his hips, narrowing his brow. The roan haired boy atop of him was simply above but not over, both their lips melting. And his tears was no longer dripping, yet it harbored at the sides.

 Lukewarm moist on his neck, accentuated by every shift glide. His arms move on the command of their own, greedily feeling the red hair under the dim light, the other slithered to Karma's neck. Nips on his neck, causing him to writhe. Karma successfully fished a reaction by a lick upon his earlobe, causing his violet orbs danced, his ears tinged in red. Taking the moment of distraction the ginger in abrupt motion, reversed completely their positions.

Karma can't help but smile at the  slight frown in Asano's face. He mentally complained of being toppled, until Karma planted nips along the lines of his neck. A fervent tongue caressing his collarbone, down to his chest he writhed, no protest. Asano's fingers dug to Karma's back, the frantic sharpness was abrupt even from the layer of clothing, causing the ginger to grit his teeth.

Asano's violet eyes met the torching hazel as they were both still in time. "I can't believe it." his voice was barely creeping. The roan haired boy's palm rested on the frame of Karma's face, a smooth follow to the sound. The taller boy went down between those violet eyes those lids he kissed them. Then another on his forehead, gentle. 

Shattering the illusion of softness, Karma circled his knees, intentionally laid on the place between his thighs. His violet eyes darted to down there and then to the mischievous hazel above. Asano locked his arms unto Karma's neck, bringing him down effectively on top of him. As he felt the heavy weight of Karma on top of him, slowly deflating his lungs. He knew he was losing breath but it was just all too warm. He wanted it to stay like this, perhaps if time would freeze for him.

Asano felt Karma shifting on top of him. Somewhat considerate of the weight he was putting on to the person below, Karma shook off the arms coiling unto his neck and stood up, surprising Asano. His expression was half terrified, that Karma would reject him. But instead he stretched out his palm to the one sprawled on the floor. The roan haired boy seemed confused. "Not here." the hand gestured the words from the standing boy. Asano hesitantly took his hand. He looked up to a warm, assuring smile. It was uncanny for him, who had never seen such a delicate smile, especially from what one would call the devil's advocate. But something about the pull of his lips, the way his orbs flickered, made him gamble trust. And Asano took his palm as they headed to where they are supposed to head to. Steps never felt so long, dragged. And he knew where he was lead to, he knew, but pretended that he did not. So in innocent, timid steps, he followed the ginger haired devil.

It wasn't his own bed, he knew. How it was even too spacious for two, the walls of teal that a teenager definitely would decline for one's room. No books, nor clustered furniture, nor cluttered mess, like the rest of the house, seemed barren. Karma released the grip from his hands and went for the glass slide, perhaps the bathroom. The sound of pouring water, causing Asano to flinch uncomfortably. He eyed the bed, perhaps to sit down, but decided against it. As he stood the corner of the ceiling drew his mind. Again, his thoughts reverberated. And his broken half whispered, the same way his father would, in his sleep, and his hyperbolic failures. Clenching his fists, swallowing the guilt that crept by his throat. The ceiling seemed to dim even more.

"Asano. The water is ready." a voice called from inside the bathroom, breaking his thought. The roan haired boy blinked, perhaps a several twice. Then he, in great suspicion, trotted to the bathroom, peeking from the glass slides, already suspecting scenarios. There he was, Karma, turning off the lid to a pleasantly full tub of hot water.