2.

New dudes & old pals:

*Micke & Lizbeth*

This morning wasn't the best morning of this week for sure . It was only Tuesday , 7:30 am. I was getting ready for breakfast with Micke, my boyfriend. I woke up late today I usually wake up at 7 on the dot but I don't know what happened. I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair after washing my face and brushing my teeth.

"I'm going to kill Micke for making me stay up with him FaceTiming ." I said to myself while rubbing my eyes . This is inhuman, we've only done this for the third time in our 2 months of being together and I can't seem to say no to him when he asks me to stay up longer with him.

He makes this cute pouty face I can't resist myself. He's literally the cutest thing ever. I kept thinking about how lucky I was to have Micke in my life, I haven't been dating for a really long time since my last heartbreak .

When Micke came along my happiness came with him although he can be annoying and get on my nerves. I love that goofball. I grabbed my lipstick and slowly applied it while muttering the lyrics to "Aqui estoy yo" a song by Luis Fonsi.

Once I had finished applying my lipstick I applied mascara because this product makes a huge difference in a girls life. My phone started ringing and one glance at the caller ID, it was Micke. I grabbed my phone and a voted the call .

"Yesss? How may you help you today sir?" I answered.

"Yes , I would love a beautiful girl dressed in -- what are you wearing?" Micke continues to play along.

I laughed . "A pink lace dress."

Micke continues . "-- in a pink lace dress, to go please ." I smiled widely at the thought of us together already. I wanted to be in his arms as soon as possible . I grabbed my bag from my bed and placed my phone between my cheek and shoulder.

"Your order will be completed in 5 -" I began walking down stairs while still struggling to get my stuff together. "-4-3-" I managed to fit all of my books inside my bag even though they were very unorganized. I took hold of my phone and began unlocking no the door to my house. "Twoo, twoo and a half."

"I'm afraid my girl was supposed to be here 5 seconds ago , I'm afraid there won't be any tip." I hear Micke say through the phone while I close the door behind me. I catch a glimpse of his handsome self. I smile .

*Micke's POV*

I saw Lizbeth walking out of her house on her way to my car. She looked beautiful as always . I wanted to grab her and kiss her. Been missing her since last night after our FaceTime call ended . I was so sure she was going to want to stay up late with me but the pouty face worked.

"I was going to give you the best tip of your life but I guess you don't want it." I play around with as she approaches the car. Ever since she opened the door to her house and I laid my eyes on her I was never able to look away. She walked faster , needy for the tip .

I hung up on her and got out the car to open the door to the passenger side for her. I met with her as I was walking over to the other side and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I spinner us around until she was against the car.

"I'm thinking about that tip." She said softly . Her lips so full and pink.

"What about it?" I teased unwrapping my hands around her waist to bring them up to her soft caramel face. I placed one on the right side of her cheek rubbing my thumb next to her mouth.

I removed a stand of hair that had fallen over her face covering half of her eye. "What is the tip?" She continued to ask about it while she grabbed on to my jacket and pulled it in at the syllables of those four words.

I bit my lip and she slightly smiled, noticing my devilish intensions. My hand on the right of her face ran through her jawline til it reached her chin . I leaned forward connecting my lips to hers. She opened her mouth just enough for it to allow entrance to my tongue .

She wrapped her arms over my shoulders connecting them at the back
of my neck. Her tongue pleased the places inside my mouth just like she knew how. Our lips separated for the sake of air. I pressed my lips onto hers as she smiled, that's fueled my desire to kiss her more .

"We have to go." She informed me placing her had on my chest to stop me from continuing our pleasures . I placed my forehead on hers and closed my eyes.

"I love you ." I said , it had only been two months but I was crazy for her. My fuckboy days were over and I have finally settled down, if anything lizbeth changed me for the good. I moved away for her and proceeded to press my lips on her forehead, followe ring her pixie small cute nose. Soft kisses slowly approaching her lips only to leave her hanging .

"We're late." I opened the door to her entrance . She glared at me frowning a little . 'God she's so cute' I thought . She walked inside and took her seat and I closed the door. Walking to the drivers side of the car I thought about what a great morning it had been so far and I couldn't wait for what the afternoon awaited for us.

Once in the car I put my seatbelt on. I was was getting ready to turn the engine on when I felt a warm hand reach over to mine being placed on top of it. I looked over to where her face met mine . "I love you too , Micke." She said.

She had this lovely look in her eyes I knew she meant it. I smiled. "You're still not getting that kiss." I laughed proceeding to turning the car key and starting the engine. She removed her hand away from mine and that lovely look plastered on her face was gone.

I took hold of the car wheel and began to drive us to school. . .

*Part 2 of this Chapter will be up later*