》TWO《

The sun was shining on my skin, it was a nice day. Laying on the grass I tried to concentrate on my breathing, with my eyes closed I listened to the birds sing. Suddenly someone began screaming, at first I didn't care but it was getting louder every second. I decided to open my eyes to see Jackson running towards my being and letting himself fall right on me.

"Why?" I simply asked.

"Gravity. I thought you were miss now-it-all, seems like you are as smart as the toast we had earlier at my gourmet breakfast." Jackson rolled over and laid down next to me.

"I don't think that you can even call it breakfast it was just toast bread. You didn't even take the time to toast it." My comment seemed to hurt him because Jackson didn't answer me for quite a while, we just laid on the grass absorbing the sunlight. "Jackson?", I whispered, "Do you wanna get some tacos?" I turned my head, Jackson was nodding hard and had a smile on his face. With that being confirmed I pushed myself up again and was ready to leave, but Jackson didn't move an inch.

"I love me some tacos but how about you draw me like one of your french girls first?"

"Don't. Just stop. If you start with that it will be a long day with lots of memes again." I rolled my eyes but gave in to the dork laying on the ground, "Let me get my sketchbook real quick." I took out a imaginary sketchbook out ot my imaginary bag and started 'drawing' Jackson, who let out a few high pitched laughs here and there. "Can you please take this serious! I really try hard to make you look a little taller." With me shutting my mouth Jackson jumped up pushing me back with his chest.

"How many times do I have to tell you this," He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes, "I look at the mirror too. So please tell my something I don't know." Jackson took a deep breath, "Like tell me that I'm beautiful and not hot! I'm not a thermometer." He began fake crying, dropping on his knees.

"Wow. Take a chill pill. People might think I hurt you or something."

"You did hurt me! My heart aches everytime you look at your phone while spending time with me."

I grabbed him on his upper arm and tried my best at pulling him up again. "Could you please stop being a drama queen? Everyone is already looking at us."

"Oh, really? Where?" Jackson immediately stood up, smiling at the old couple, "Hello, have a nice day."

"All I wanted were some tacos... I just wanted to eat tacos..." I said softly.

"Huh? Did you say something? Whatever. So why are we still here? Let's have some tacos, I'm starving." Jackson grabbed my hand and started running. He looked over his shoulder sometimes to check on me which eventually caused him to trip.