First Things First

*Promise*

My Name Is Promise Jackson, I Stand About 5'2 Feet Tall. Im Caramel Skinned With Hazel Grey Eyes. Im Star of University of Michigan's Track Team. See You Know I gotta Look Good Cause I Know They Looking. I have an Older Sister Name Megan. Im A Full Time physcology Student . You'll Always See Me With My Three Main Girls. Sasha Bay, Softball Captin She don't Hold Her tongue For Nobody, She Crazy As Fuck . Tami Bow The VolleyBall Star.She's The quiet One, But Don't Let That Fool You Get Her Ass Some Liquid Courage And You Won't Know What To Do With That Girl. And Ariel Lace Second Best Runner on The Track Team She's Always Loud, But He'll I Love Her Ghetto Fabulous Ass, She Always Got Me Laughing With Her Crazy ass stories. Then There's Me. Hot Headed, And I Don't Give a Flying Fuck About What People Think, Don't Get Me Wrong I use To. But I'm Grown Now So I'm Just Like Fuck It, I'm Quick To Tell You How It Is Straight Up. And If You Know Me if I Hurt Your Feelings In the Process It's Not on Purpose, But Hey if I don't Know You I Want You To Know From The Bottom Of My Heart I Sincerely Don't Fucking Care. Straight Like That. But That's How You Gotta Be Sometimes, Nigga These Days Treat Women How Ever They Feel. All They Thinking About Is Bustin' a Nut . Thats The Main Reason I Aint Giving It Up To Just Anybody, You Gotta Work For This And Thats a Promise. Everywhere I Go I Get The She Think She All This And That Look. Dont Let The Money Fool You Cause I'll Give The Hands To Anybody . People Don't Understand I Started From The Hood. Shit Im Still In The Hood Just With Money. I've Worked For Everything I Have , Nothing Is Going To Come Between Me, My family And My Money . But God Over Everything. I Am 21 Years Young.

Im In The Drug Game.

*Justin*

See It's Levels To This Shit. You Gotta Know This Game Like The Back Of your Hand Or You Gonna Fuck Around And Be Laying On Your Back Looking At The Roof Of The Church. I'm A Tall Fair Skinned Black Male, I'm about 6'4 Feet Tall. I do Not Play Basketball. I am The Wide Reciever For University Of Michigan. I'm Not Your Average Looking Hood Nigga. My Smooth Skin Tone Makes Me The Envy Of Hating Niggas. My Hazel Brown Eyes Catch The Attention Of The Groupies Who Are Just Waiting For a Pay Day. My Pearly White Teeth And Deep Voice Make These Hoes Be All Up In They Feelings. But Trust Me My Mom's Ain't Raised No Fool. Ion Love These Hoes. I Guess You can Say Im a ladies man, Hell I'm THE Ladies Man. I'm a Full Time Nursing Student. Yeah I Came From The Hood And I Ain't Afraid To Tell It To Nobody. What Really Can They Do I survived 22 Years, When Most Of My Niggas Vary Made It To See 20 . They Were Shot And Killed Right There In The Streets Of Detroit. Except My Main Nigga Jerome He's The Quarterback For The Same Team. He's The Level Head. He Keeps My Ass In Check When I Get out Of Line. We Been down For Each Other since The 6th Grade When I Saved His Ass From Being Jumped AGAIN. I wasn't Complaining He Has Saved My Ass From Plenty Of Situations Where My Ass Should've Been Grass. But Everyday We Say We Did It. We ain't In a Huge House But Shit Were Somewhere That Many People Couldn't Live To See That Day.I'm Justin Gray. I Have A Good Head On My shoulders, Always had Good Intentions. But Playing The Game I'm In You Might Just Slip Up. I'm 22 Years Of Age.

And I'm In The Drug Game.

A/N

Okay This Is My First Story, Give Me Feed Back!! How'd I do???

hmm 10 votes or 10 comments, which ever Is first then I'll update.

- Khayla