Bet Ya I Run This

"Today is going to be a long day ."

That is all that was running through my head as I was heading into my first period class .
"Fresh meat !"
Kind of rude, can I at least sit down first? I dont feel like starting shit so I ignore him and sit down all the way in the back. I pull out my phone & text my bestfriend from back home, whom I missed like crazy. Plus, she sort of made me promise to text her every little detail, and as everyone walked in and sat down, that's exactly what i did .

ThatQueenTee : Hey Bff
KylerBeTheOne : Hey cutie 😘 what's up !?
ThatQueenTee : Nun, stupid ass class .
KylerBeTheOne : damn, same mama threatened to be my ass if ian come cause i been skipping out .

I chuckled a little knowing how lenient she was on Kyler staying home, as long as she didn't go overboard. Knowing Kyler, on the other hand, she was bold enough to take the risk of her mama whipping out the New Orlean voodoo books on her.

ThatQueenTee : Lmaooo, you NEED to stop. 😂😂
Someone clears their throat causing me to look up . " I wanna sit there ." Some girl says to me . What did she just say? If she think i'm going to move just because he little ass is aching to sit in the spot i'm chillin' in, she has another thing coming. She lucky i'm vibing rn, I really don't have the time to be in trouble cause of the antics the people are starting to stir up. I'm going to be straight up honest, and let her know i'm not the one.

"Girl , if you dont take your little ass on somewhere and find another damn seat, today is not the mother fuckin' day to get on my bad side, so hop yo ass on bugs bunny, i'm not playin'." She was really working my nerves, this female got me tripped up if she thinks she runnin' something .

She walked over to another seat and smacked her lips, i rolled my eyes.  "I hope they get stuck." she mumbles . "You're about to get stuck, say something else and i'm bustin' you in the mouth." these damn people got me bent.
----------------------------------------------
- sorry for not posting  im starting to write again 😊 i love yall 😘😘💋