Chapter 7

The drive took about 10 minutes from their hotel.

Once we'd arrived valet took the boys SUV so we could go inside the restaurant.

The restaurant was SUPER fancy. I would've been so underdressed if the boys wouldn't have bought me this beautiful dress. The lights were dim and there were a few water fountains and an open bar.

We sat down at the reserved table for 6.

Our waiter was pretty attractive if I do say so myself. I mean he's not One Direction attractive though but pretty cute.

He looked around 18 years old, had sparkling blue eyes (not as pretty as Niall's but pretty close), had his blonde hair spiked up in the front, and was around 5 ft 11.

The waiter took our drink orders and told us his name was Chad if we needed anything.

Niall kept going on about how well I could cook. Which on the inside I was freaking out because he's Niall Horan. (Lol fangirl moment.)

We just chatted a bit until the waiter brought us out drinks and took our food orders.

As he went around the table I was last.

"And now what can I get for a lovely lady like you?" He said giving me a wink and a toothy smile.

After he said that I saw all of the boys faces drop and Niall's jaw clench. I swore they were going to beat him up.

Once he walked away the boys whispered some things to each other which left me wondering what they were saying.

********* Niall's P.O.V.**************

Wow she looked so beautiful tonight. I loved how she didn't care about how she looked by wearing only a little but of make-up.

She was so flawless I wish I could have her to call mine, but that would never happen. We were constantly touring. She said she lived in the middle of no where.

Then it happened. The waiter hit on Kate. I know it was just a simple question but I took it as so much more. She let it happen to which made me even more upset. She could do so much better. That's when I got my brain thinking and leaned over to Liam and whispered my thoughts in his ear.

************Kate'a P.O.V.***********

After a while of just talking about random things the boys managed to change the subject to my past relationships again.

"So Kate, how'd your relationships with Ryan and Tyler end?" Louis asked so innocently.

"Well Ryan cheated on me with my schools 'popular girl' , Emma, and she didn't even like him. She only dated him because she hates me and then Tyler broke up with me from some girl he barely knows that live 2 hours away." I said getting a little teary-eyed. I never really had gotten over them but I hated crying in front of people so I excused myself to the bathroom.

When I came back all the boys were looking at me and they were smiling evilly at me. All except for Niall who was blushing red as a tomato.

Well I wonder what this would be about.

The it dawned on me as I was walking back. The boys were leaving for their next concert tomorrow in another state. Wow, I never thought you could get so close to someone in two days.

I could already tell this was going to be hard.

************************************

Hey there (:

Thanks for reading!!!!

So I know it took a while but I had things to think about on how to continue this story.

As you can tell I added Niall's POV in and so tell me what you think!

What do y'all think they were talking about???

Vote and Comment please!!(:

- k <3