Matt Daehler Smut

*Beginning of sophomore year*
(Bad Alpha days!)

----------------
I had ignored Matt because he hadn't messaged me in days. Friends don't do that!

"I said I'm sorry, what else do you want me to say?" Matt said walking beside me, camera around his neck. I rolled my eyes, walking down the hall as he followed me.

"Nothing, I want nothing from you Matt" that was the day I walked away from Matt Daehler, the friendship we had, was gone in a flash.

It's been four months since I had talked to him, we have every class together and it feels like the teachers are trying to get us to talk again. They put us together for pairs assignments and homework. I finished the homework and gave it to Matt without saying anything. I'd walk away but one day, that didn't do as planned. I had dropped of the paper off at his place. His parents were gone to work so it was only him home. He invited me in like nothing was wrong between us. Like we were still talking.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked, making me scratch my neck.

"Not really, I need to get home" I lied, just wanting to stop talking to him. His aura was different. Mysterious like.

"What did I do to get you to hate me?" He asked, staring at me, eyebrows furrowed. I sighed

"We were supposed to hang out that day and you ignored my messages and I know about the pictures about Allison argent. Ain't hard to tell that you like her" I said bitterly at the last part. He chuckled, staring at me.

"Your jealous of Allison Argent?" He asked, teasingly. I scoffed

"Not really but it's kinda weird having pictures of her on your camera"

"Weird?" He spat venomously. "Weird is getting jealous over a girl that I don't even want! Weird part is that I can't have you! Nobody can't have you but me!" He shouted at me, making me flinch, taking a step back. I stared at him wide eyed.

"I-I have to go" I stuttered, turning around. I started walking to the door but a hand stopped me. I flinched, my heart beating rapidly.

"I-i-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" he said, pulling his hand away. I didn't face him, I couldn't face him. I was terrified of him.

"I don't want you to be afraid of me" he whispered, turning me around. I stared into his blue eyes.

"You could've told me" I whispered, staring at him. He sighed

"Hard when your friend is this gorgeous girl that should be hanging out with Lydia Martin and not some nerd" he said, looking at the ground. I cupped his face and made him look up and into my (E/C).

"You are not a nerd! Okay, maybe you are but I'm in love with you!" I said, making his eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

"You are?" I nodded, looking at his lips and back at his eyes. I leant forward and pressed my lips to his, pushing him on the couch, straddling his lap. His hands on my hips, grounding me into his crouch, making me moan against his lips, making his hands slide under my shirt, hands roaming around, feeling all the skin under the fabric.

"Let's go to my room?" He whispered, making me nod. He picked me up and carried me to his room. It was a plain room. Clothes scattered on the floor, a PS3 and a tv in on corner and a desk in one corner with a laptop on it. He dropped me on his bed and stripped off his shirt. I didn't the same along with the skirt I was wearing. I wasn't wearing underwear nor a bra so I was bare naked in front of him. I wasn't ashamed of my body. He seen my body plenty of times. We used to skinny dip a lot when we went up to his cabin on weekends. Don't worry, nothing got frisky.