Life Itself

Life is hard ,that much is way more then true .......It will break you , consume you , and try to destroy you.
So many people have fallen and thought they didn't have the support nor people to get back up. Not their fault .....it is exactly what life , and some of the people in this everyday hell hole we call a world wanted .

Why does anyone not stop and think of the possible outcome of bullying somebody to the point , if they get any closer to the ground they would be under it ?

Kind of a coincidence that knowing that is true , and that's exactly what ends up happening .
Because of the beings that walk the earth like they own it, another life was lost .

They say that when somebody kills another person directly with their own hands it's murder . If a person bullies someone else to the point they just can't do it anymore , they were pushed down so far that they locked their self within the depths of their own mind and/or selfbeing . Because they have a past . Because they have made mistakes , And have a tract recort. They failed to remember that the past that you once were , does not make you who you are , nor who u will be . And even though that past was once a present does not mean ignore it and walk away . It does not mean be exactly like every other person within their everyday life.

And when they are gone , tell the people at fault it's ok ,not your fault ...........the reasons that they felt they had no other choice and ended up ending it like everyone made it seem they wanted . Should be called murder as well because the are the reason their death was so early to come .

For they may not have done it physically .................but is not murder when u push them to do it and give them the loaded gun .