MESSAGE FROM THE ARTHOR

Hey guys ,
Shae Shae here .With only a short message .......You still there .. hope so. Anyway just wanted to say hope you enjoy what I wrote , also I know how it feels to either feel alone,like you can't keep going, or feel that nobody understands what you're going through ... well read on to the next chapter and read bout
MY LIFE,MY STRUGGLE,MY STORY! WHAT GAVE ME MY STRENGTH , WHAT I FELT , WHAT I DID TO GET THROUGH IT , AND MY LIFE NOW AND HOW MY PAST HAS AFFECTED IT.
Hopefully you will be able to find something you relate to , find another solution , or helps in some way .

My writing is a voice a voice , a voice in which I speak out it's the only way I can get the emotion I feel released. A way that my voice is there and nobody can get rid of it a voice that can may be refused to read , but can't be silenced . It will never be silenced . My writing will continue til my last breath , writing is everything I am ,everything that makes , or describes me. Writing to help others with ADVISE .....I may share the story but never the name . I do however say my friend because what everybody that says I write to much doesn't understand is that writing for me doesn't only help me but sometimes it also helps other people I share the story not the name because your story may help others and give them inspiration but your name stays hidden because you and your story gives me inspiration . To all who follow me I will be sometimes joining few other inspirational to couple of my books as updates and I promise I will give a lot to read. So please feel free to leave a comment or send me a message , tell me your story I would love new inspirations and I love when you read bout someone's life or hear them talk bout it and you can just see just how much strength they have . And how much strength it took to even be alive .

So please enjoy , and hope you see I really do know how you feel and hope you find you really aren't alone ...... and that you always have at least one person who understands , and always here to help whenever it's needed good night guys enjoy ..............

---------ShaeShae