Chapter 18

We boarded the plane and I found my seat. I had a window seat and nobody from the original Magcon.

The people next to me were Issa and Shane Dawson. I sat in my seat with my knees against my chest. I was thinking of all my happy moments with Shawn.

(Listen to 'Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly' on repeat for this part)

Memory #1

I tried to hold in my laughs as Shawn attempted to do a flip into the pool but failed as he did a belly flop into it.

I burst out laughing when he hit the water. "I'm getting you Stephenson!" He yelled getting out of the pool.

I got up and ran, soon feeling arms wrap around my waist. Then feeling the cold water around me.

I popped up screaming because it was so cold. "Love you bae!" He yelled. I giggled and got out.

I wiped a tear as we took off.

Memory #2

I giggled uncontrollably as the guys tickled me as Shawn stood there laughing.

"Shawn help!" I yelled.

"Nu uh!" He laughed.

I laughed and gasped. The guys continued until I pushed Nash off the bed and they started tickling him.

I started crying and Shawn looked over the seat at me. I wiped my tears and looked out the window.

Since this plane allows enough room for people. They let the seats spin. But all three chairs spun.

So Shawn, Matthew, and Johnson spun around. "Kenzie." He whispered.
"Yeah?" I asked.

"I miss US." He said emphasizing Us.

"Me too." I said.

"It will only hurt me more than you." I whispered. He didn't hear me and he just sat there. The flight attendant told him to spin around because we were landing.

¤

¤

¤

¤

(Stop the song now, but I suggest not to)

I got off the plane and we walked to baggage claim. I grabbed my bags and we all walked to the Van.

We were driven to the hotel and pulled up. I got out with my bags and went inside.

I climbed up the stairs to my room and opened it showing nobody.

Matthew

Right now the elevator was stuck in between our floor and the other floor. I was freaking out because 1, I'm claustrophobic, 2, Small spaces, and 3, We could die.

Everyone took out their phones and spam texted the group chat. I ignored it and started repeatedly hitting the 'Help' button.

"Yes. Help is on the way." Buzzed the intercom in the elevator.

"Come on you bitch let us out!" I yelled.

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

We finally got out of 2 and a half hours in an elevator. I sprinted to my room and unlocked it.

In there was Mackenzie. So I decided to scare her by grabbing her by the waist.

I set my stuff down and grabbed her waist. She shrieked but realized it was just me.

I tickled her, until she couldn't breathe and her face was red.

"Matthew stop! Oh my gosh!" She laughed.

"Nope!" I yelled throwing her on the he'd and getting on top of her. I kept tickling her until I looked into her eyes.

"Mackenzie Stephenson will you be m--" I started until someone opened the door.

Weird I locked it. "Okay. Room, bed. Okay." Someone said.

I looked back and it was someone I didn't want to see. Shawn.

Mackenzie

I looked over and saw Shawn. He dropped his bags, as I pushed Matt off of me Shawn ran out.

I ran after him almost getting him until one of the people came out. "Hey. Hey. What's the rush?" Rebecca asked.

"Shawn. Matt. And yeah." I sighed.

"Oh. Well continue on and after come back!" She said as I took off running.

I chased him out of the hotel until he went into the limo. The limo pulled off and I let out a loud sigh.

All that running for nothing. I turned around and saw a couple of fans with their phones out.

"Oh my gosh! Mackenzie?!" One of them screeched.

"Yeah. But I'm in a really bad mood but I'll take a picture." I said. Their faces imediantly dropped as I said that.

"But seriously it's fine." I said.

"Okay. I'm Sierra." The blonde one said.

"I'm Audrey." The brunette said.

"Okay." I said. Sierra took her phone out and we took a selfie. Audrey and I took a couple selfies and Sierra's mom took a group.

I smiled and went back inside. I went upstairs again and knocked on Rebecca's door.

"Come in!" She yelled. I opened the door and everyone was in their sitting in a huge circle.

"Sit down Kenz!" Madison said. I sat next to Eva and Issa.

"So Kenzie were doing Never Have I ever so, Never Have I Ever dated another Magcon person." Jenn said.

Madison, Jack G, Jacob, Lox, and I put down a finger down.

"Never Have I Ever, had blue eyes." I said. Nash, Hayes, and Jenn put down a finger.

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

"Night guys." I said getting up.

I walked into the hall and took out my key, unlocking the door. I walked inside and saw Shawn.

I went to my suitcase and grabbed a shirt and got changed. I got into my bed and went on my phone.

I looked through the last conversation Shawn and I had and cried. Cried of heartbreak.