Say goodbye too the past and hello to the future .

It was a late cool night in Atlanta and your now at Bahja's house just hanging out in her room with the girls talking bout everything and the new school year and the last big party for the end of summer. 

Y/N : So who is going to that huge ass party on the 17th . 

Bahja: Girl u already kno we in there shit gonna be turnt up .

Zonnique: (laughs) Imma be in there twerking and everything . 

Y/N: Well as you guys kno my imma be fully turnt up anit nobody gonna kill my vibe. 

Zonnique: aye Y/N can u atleast hook us up with our outfits cuz u kno we be lovin yo fashion .

(All the girls start to laugh )

Y/N : Ladies Ladies plz you already kno if yall dont look fresh then i wont look fresh but yea i got something for all of us to wear jst lemme look thru my lil designer box (smiles ode hard) 

Everybody is making there way to Y/N house to look at your outfits until u get a txt from you mom .

(Text covo with you and your mom)

Lauren .L : Honey come home we have importants news for you.

Y/N : Me and the girls are on our way to the house but we just left McDonalds so we'll be there in 15mins.

Lauren. L : Ok sweetie but hurry up <3 

(20 mintues drive home with the girls blastin Versace-Migos ft Drake) 

*Everybody gets out the car and goes inside , the girls say hi to your parents then go upstairs to you room when you tried to leave you mom kept calling you*

MoM: Y/N ?? Y/N ?? 

Y/N: *sighs* yes mom im rigth here !

Mom: come here your father and i need to talk to u real quick .

Father: Baby girl *takes deep breath before speaking* We are moving to L.A because my career is now jumping off and Mom modeling and acting career .

Y/N : *yelling* WHAT THE FUCK ? WHEN DID YOU FIND THIS OUT ? Y DO WE HAVE TO MOVE? I DONT WANNA LEAVE ATLANTA ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HERE WTF IS FOR ME IN L.A ??

Mom: We found out last week but we didnt know how to tell you . 

Y/N : WTF YOU FOUND OUT LAST WEEK AND NOW U FUCKIN TELL ME OMG HOW CUD U GUYS DO THIS UGHHH WEN TF DO WE HAVE TO LEAVE ?!?

Father: We leave on the 20th im srry but things arent workin out here in atlanta .

Y/N : fine ughh cant stand the fact that im leaving all my friends behind and everything that i have done in atlanta to just go to stupid L.A -.- *walks away to her room* 

(All the girls are eating and heard the yelling from downstairs then Y/n bust thru your bedroom door)

Girls: Y/n wats wrong y were u yelling like that ?

Y/n : My damn parents are making me move to fukin L.a like wtf is in L.a thats not in Atlanta ?? 

Bahja: Well mindless behavior , new boys , and the rangers !! 

Y/n : lmao so wat its not like ill ever become friends w them in the first place but we leave on the 20th.

Zonnique: Atleast ull still be here for the back to school party on the 17th . 

Y/n: True but you guys im kinda tired so ill see yall later. 

(  The girls leave and you just go straight to bed)