New Friends ?? Or No New Friends ??

*Alarm goes off playing "Beat it - Sean Kingston ft Chris Brown *

(You get up and turn the music up a little then head in the shower. You wash your hair and stay in their for the next 20 mintues. You got out and got dressed to go to the mall with the girl to get outfits for the big party on the 17th )

(Text convo W. Zonnique)

Y/n: Girl im boutta leave my house you want me to come get you or wat ??

Zonnique:Yea but do u mind if we meet up w some of my friends at the mall while we wait for the girls?

Y/n:ughh watever all ik is that they betta act right but be ready in 5mins .

*Y/n gets in her green and black 2013 mustang and picks up zonnique*

*MALL*

Y/n:so where ur friends at nique nique .

Zonnique: They right there (waves to 2 boys )

Y/n:Who are these 2 cuties ?

1stBoy: Hey my name is Drew!

2ndBoy: Wassup my name is Anthony!

Y/n:nice to meet you Drew and Anthony!

Zonnique:Well lets go to footlocker cause a girl like me need some new sneakers even Y/n the real sneaker head . 

Y/n: *laughs* Its not my fault that my sneaker game is on point .

(Drew p.o.v :Damn Y/n got a body of a goddess i swear imma be daydreamin bout ha . )

Y/n: Omg girl look at the new bugs bunnies these shirts r the bomb .

Anthony: They bomb af but i wanna cop the new labrons .

Zonnique: Girl you better wear them saturday night .

Drew,Anthony,Y/n: Wats goin on saturday night ??

Zonnique: OMG how yall forgot Bahja birthday party , since its the 2nd of august we gonna have a party for her on saturday .

Y/n: I didnt forget i just thought she wud have it on the day of her birthday .

 Zonnique: Dumbass we have rehersals at the dance studio duh plus everybody gonna be at her party diggy, jacob , marcus, issa , mindless behavior , lil wayne , nicki minaj and etc .

Y/n: Mindless behavior ?? Rally?? Wow looks like i gotta find a outfit . *laughs*

Drew:(whispers) not like u gonna be in it for long .

Anthony: Wats you said drew ?

Drew: i said we cant be here for in footlocker for long .

Zonnique: Well we gotta go and plan the party thanks for coming guys !

Drew&Anthony: No problem see yall later .

Drew: Bye Y/n *winks* 

(Drew P.o.v - Omg that Y/n girl got it all man ! i wish i cud take her on a date so i can get to know her better . Imma ask my girl Zonnique to try and hook us up . I really want to get kno this girl like theres something about her that makes me get chills down my entire back !! )

(Anthony P.o.v - Y/n is a very cute girl i wud love to date her but my bro Drew seems to like her already so imma just fall back and get more close to Zonnique since i kinda have feelings for her aswell , Ima ask Y/n to help me out w that tho . ) 

(Y/n P.o.v - That Drew boy is just so damn fine , he cud make any girl go blind by his sexyness but idk if he likes me or anything well gotta go goin to relax w my boys ! )

(Zonnique P.o.v - I seen a connection w Y/n and Drew it was so cute lol . Anthony is my boy omg i love him so much ever since the 4th grade we've been friends for the longest . I dont think he knows how much i love him tho . Imma reveal my feeling on the 17th at the big end of summer party hopefully he feels the same way . ) 

( A/N : SEE EVERYBODY HAS SOME ONE TO LIKE UNTIL Y/N HAS TO MOVE AWAY LATER ON FIND OUT WAT HAPPENS NEXT PLZ COMMENT SHARE AND VOTE !!!