My Sweet 16 Party !!

As I Walked To The Door I Droped My Keys "Shit I Gotta Stop Being So Clumsy". Today I Just Turned 16 And Im Having My Sweet 16 Tonight. When I Got In The House My Whole Family Came Out Of No Where An Suprised Me ."HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY". "Happy Birthday Sweetie"My Mom Says With A Smile On Her Face. I Was Suprised At My Family Cause They Never Did This Before I Guess Today They Wanted To Do Something Special.

I Walked Up Stairs To A Smell Of Candles. "Hay Jenny". Said My Ex James. "Hay James" I Said With A Fake Smile. James Is My Ex Who Cheated On Me And He Had A Girl Pregnant So He Is Nothing To Me. "You Still Hate Me Dont You" James Said With A Disappointed Look On His Face. "Yes I Am You Cheated On Me And You Had Another Girl Pregnant" I Said With Rage. "Look I Know You Dont Wanna Talk To Me But Can We At Least Just Celebrate Together" Said James With A Smile. "No I Have A Party So I Have To Get Ready So Bye" I Said Calmy . James Left I Didnt Want To Celebrate With Him Cause He Would've Been On My Mind The Whole Day And Night And It Would've Ruind My Day.

Night Comes And Everything Is Set Up For My Sweet Sixteen. My Close Friend Prodigy Came From Chicago To Excort Me To My Party In A Gold Lamborghini ... I Know You Thinking Like How We Got That But Its A Long Story... So While Me And Prodigy On Our Way There We Were Talking Like Normal Friends Do. "Are You Ready" Prod Says With A Glare "Yes Im Ready And Why You Got To Look Like That" I Said While Laughing. "Whatever, But Do I Look Good" Said Prodigy "Yes But Do I Look Beautifil" I Said While Smiling With Joy "You Look Great Kinda Make Me Wanna" Prod Said With A Pause "Kind Of Makes You Want To What" I Said. "Nothing We Here" Said Prodigy. Prod Got Out Of The Car And Opens The Door For Me. Everyone Was Smiling And Screaming Our Name As We Walked In The House The First Thing That I Had To Do Was Change.

I Changed Into This Blue Strapless Dress That Had Like Little Diamonds On The Top And It Puffed Out At The Bottom It Was Beautiful. Prodigy And I Was Dancing With Each Other. I Took Pictures With Like Mostly Everybody. At The End Of The Party I Had To Go Outside And When I Did It Was A Cts Sedan Cadillac 2013. I Was Smiling And Everything. After The Party And Everyone Was Gone Home My Phone Kept Vibrating I Looked At It And It Was From Facebook Instagram And Twitter. Prodigy Came In My Room "Awesom Party"Prodigy Said Looking Exhausted "I Know And Are You Ohkay" I Said Curiously "No Im So Tired And Jy Feet Hurt And Then I Gotta Catch A Flight Back Home Tomorrow Evening And Thats To Much" Said Prodigy While Throwing His Self On My Bed.

Rate

Comment

Follow

DopeStar!¡