Chapter One

Mayu's POV

I slowly walked through the halls of Heavenly Host Elementary, wincing every time I felt it. I could still feel my neck breaking, my face being dragged across the ground and my body splattering against the wall. As soon as the ghost let go of me, and let me fly into the wall, they vanished. My last sight before I died was Ms. Yui. Turning around the corner only to find me dead.

Her eyes were filled with fear and sadness. That's the only thing I feel now. It had been over two months since I died and I was beginning to think that I was the only one of us who died.

I haven't seen anyone else's ghost. I'm guessing that they escaped without me. I sometimes am attacked by darkness. I've probably killed three innocent people without mercy and I wasn't even in control.

I got scared because whenever I'm overtaken I don't remember the others. It scares me that one day I might get overtaken, and never come back to my usual self. I would forget Shinozaki, Kishinuma, Mochida, Yuka, Shinohara, Nakashima and Ms. Yui and never remember them!

What breaks my heart the most is, that I'd forget Shig-nii. If he was here I'd be able to see him again. I still hope he isn't.

The pain of my neck snapping comes again and I fall to the floor and begin to cry. Why does it have to be like this!? WHY!? I want to be home, with my friends! I WANT TO SEE SHIG-NII AGAIN!

Morishige's POV

I hold my hand over my neck as I walk down the hall, searching for Mayu. It makes me so depressed knowing she is here but does she know I'm here? Besides us who else is dead? Everyone? I've seen no one.

I hear faint sobbing and I think it's those damn ghost children. Until I hear it. I can hear Mayu's voice yelling "WHY!? I WANT TO BE WITH SHIG-NII!" Is that her? It could be a ghost but how would they know she calls me Shig-nii. "MAYU!" I yelled and ran towards the crying.

"Shig-nii?" I heard Mayu gasp. "NO! YOU'RE HERE TOO!?" I turn the corner and I see her. She seems to have trouble standing.

"MAYU? YOU CAN FEEL YOUR DEATH TOO!?" I shrieked running up to her. She nodded and we hug.

"I saw your corpse..." I sighed. "How exactly did you die?"

"The children picked me up by my legs and flew out a room that I was in with Ms. Yui. They dragged my face across the floor then chucked me at the wall." Mayu said.

I gasped. That is more brutal than I expected. I thought maybe she was shot and blew up. I DON'T KNOW!

Mayu's POV

Shig-nii seemed shocked at how I died. Tears were welling up in his eyes. "How did you die?" I asked. His face turned red. He refused to make eye contact with me.

"Sakurtaro..." I sighed. He looked at me immediately. I never called him Sakurtaro before. He must've known it was serious.

"You can tell me how and who killed you."

Thank you for reading. This story will be continued in further parts. (sorry if some information doesn't match up) This is my first chapter of my first story. Thank you!