Futures

Tsukasa and Yui:

After they got married, they still stayed in touch with the students. Ms. Yui was their homeroom until they went to college.
They had a son named Riku. Yui also told Tsukasa about the Heavenly Host incident. And he believed her because of what happened when they were in school. (From Book of Shadows.)

Ayumi and Yoshiki:

Ayumi and Yoshiki got married after college and stayed in touch with everyone as well. They had a son, Sora and a daughter, Karou.

Mayu and Morishige:

Mayu and Morishige got married after college too. They stayed in touch as well. They had a son, Shizuzeki, and a daughter Rin. They were twins. They also adopted a kitten, that they named Sachiko.

Seiko and Naomi:

They got married right before college. After college, they adopted two sons, Taro and Haruka and two daughters, Mitsuki and Asuta. They stay in touch too. And got a dog, Fluffy.

Satoshi and Yuka:

Satoshi married a girl named Sakura and Yuka lived with them. Satoshi and Sakura had a daughter named Yuna.

All:

Everyone was happy, even though they still had nightmares of the wretched school. They all stay in touch and all lived very close by, so they visited each other often.
Heavenly Host was gone, and no one was ever touched by the curse of the school again.