Healing

Mayu's POV

I woke up and Yoshiki was with us. I didn't have the strength to ask questions.

"How's your stab doing?" he asked. I shrugged. Suddenly, the doorknob shook. We all gasped.

The door suddenly flew open, and we all screamed. It was Tokiko! She killed me! And she had her head...

Tokiko put her hands in the air. "I have control of myself!" she yelled. "Your friend... Is going to die..."

We all gasped and I started crying.

"Unless..." Tokiko said. "I heal her."

"YOU CAN DO THAT!?" Shig-nii yelled.

Tokiko nodded. "I recently learned how." She kneeled next to me. She was still a ghost.

She placed her hands over my wound and her lips began to move rapidly. She was chanting something quietly under her breath.

The blood began to disappear (besides the blood on Tokiko's hands) The pain began to slowly fade and Tokiko's hand started to glow. She also began to wince.

When she was finished healing me, she fell to floor. I saw a puddle of blood under her and I thought it was just my own. I looked down shirt expecting to see a scar but only saw a greenish-purplish bruise.

Tokiko began to sob and we looked at her. I realized the blood was her's. She now had the
stab wound on her stomach. Her blood dripped onto the floor. "The spell transfers tye wound from the wounded to the spell-caster..."

"TOKIKO!" we all shrieked. Tokiko kneeled on the floor, with one leg bent with just her foot flat on the floor, one hand using the floor for balance and one eye closed. "I-I'm sorry... For killing you... Mayu." she moaned. She was twitching slightly. She coughed. We heard a devilish laugh; Sachiko's laughed.

Ms. Yui, Seiko, Yuka and Yoshiki ran out of the room. Shig-nii tried to drag me away when Sachiko appeared over Tokiko.

"NO! WE MUST SAVE HER!" I shrieked.

"SHE'S IMMORTAL!" Shig-nii shrieked. Just as he said that, Sachiko put her foot on Tokiko's back and began to whisper some chant. She yelled the last part "BRING THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE; TOKIKO TJSUI!"

The blue mist surrounding Tokiko slowly faded away. "SUZUMOTO-SAN!" Ms. Yui yelled.

Sachiko pulled her scissors out and waved them over Tokiko's face. "Tokiko!" I yelled.

Sachiko laughed maniacally and stabbed her scissors into Tokiko's stomach. "HAHAHA! DIE BITCH, DIE!"

Tokiko moaned in agony. "Tell your friends... I never meant to hurt them.... Please, Mayu...ACK!" Sachiko stabbed Tokiko in the eye. She must've died instantly because she stopped moving completely.

Shig-nii was finally able to drag me out of the room.