Shadow over Mind

Like Chloe has her shadow state Luna does too this is Luna's.

Chloe's shadow   Luna's shadow   Chloe's thoughts   Luna's thoughts

Luna's Pov

It is different to know I am not alone with the shadow state but good. I know and a pretty one at that. Aye she just a friend. Yeah totally just a friend. Wait so is she more different then we are. Yes she has actually tried to let the shadow take full control but it refused. Oh Irene so it is worse than I thought. Yeah no kidding but you will protect her, you need to stick together. Okay nice to see you care. Hey I am happy we aren't alone in this. True.  "Uh Luna could I talk to you?"Chloe asked. "Yeah sure what is it."I reply. "Do we change are appearance when we 'talk' with the shadow"she asked "uh at times we do did I?"I questioned "Yeah"she said "oh well Chloe you know how emotions are stronger with shadow right?"I ask "Yeah"she replied. "well let's say this They also feel love surprisingly and it may have some feelings toward you"I said she blushed "Aww thats cute I mean like you never know we do seem to kinda made for each other in ways"she said "true very true. I want you to meet someone"I tell her "of course. who?"she asked "my brother Tyler"I tell her. "sure"she replied and I take her hand and we go off to see him. 

Chloe's pov

So her shadow has feelings for me. Yup I mean I don't blame her we are pretty cool. Uh not really we be a dork. Fine but still she is pretty. Yeah she is. Ah you like her got over Katelyn that easily. yeah. Good Luna is better anyway she knows in a way what we go through. True.  "having a little talk with your shadow there"Luna said "Oh yeah"I said "surprisingly its nice to talk to the shadow"she said "yeah it is they know how we feel no one else really understands us"I said "Yup"she replied. "So did I swap over?"I asked "Yeah I guess everyone that has that state there clothes turn red with black then hair and skin grayer"she said "Ah makes sense. so how much longer?"I asked "We are her now"She said that we are at a house with a boy that has short and messy caramel brown hair and his left eye is yellow then his right eye was purple. "Little sis whos this?"he asked. "Oh Tyler this is Chloe she is my new friend"she said "friend huh. So does she know"he asked "yes actually she is like that too and had troubles with Katelyn for the same reasons I did"she told him "well Chloe it's nice to meet you. Actually now that I think about it you were with her at school and lunch with..."he said I helped "ten other people two were my brothers others we my friends and all of them are dating someone in are group"I said "Wow so could I join you all tomorrow at school?"he asked "that sounds great Tyler you two stop by Malachi's house before school"I said "Malachi?"he said confused "Yup I live with my brother Malachi then his boyfriend Yip and are friend Ruben"I said "ah cool well see you tomorrow then"he said Yup. Bye Luna, Tyler"I said that waved and left.

Tyler's pov

"She seems to be a great Lady sis"I said "she is Tyler her friends are too"she said smiling. "So how did you find out about her shadow side?"I asked "Ah Katelyn in chorus class she kinda went into her from."she said "ah I guess she kinda swaps easier and more"I said "Yup she has allowed it to take over if needed and it happens but she never hurts us."she said "Okay so what are all the names of the ones that were with you at lunch?"I asked "Well there was Levin and Malachi they are Chloe's brothers. Garroth and Zane are also brothers. Then we have Ruben, Dante, Yip, Laurance, Zenix and Kyle"she said "all boys!?"I said "yup Chloe kinda doesn't like to be around lots of girls like I do"she said "and you said they all are dating one in the group?"I said "yes Kyle and Levin are Malachi and Yip, then Zenix and Zane, and Garroth and Laurance then lastly Ruben and Dante."she said "wow"I said "Chloe said she had met some of Laurance's friends more his than anyone else there. She said there was two guys one seemed more like us than normal his name was Travis"she said "wow so I will meet a lot of people then"I said "yup"she said smiling then hugged me.

The Next Day

Chloe's pov

"Chloe are we waiting for anyone else?"Malachi asked because we already had Ruben, Dante, Zane, Zenix, Garroth, Laurance, Levin, Kyle, Yip, Travis and him."Yes two more"I said "Two?"he questioned "yeah Luna and her Brother Tyler."I said "have you meet Tyler yet?"he asked "Yeah I did yesterday."I said "Oh"he said. *door noise* "I got it"I said and went to the door and there they were. "Hello"I said smiling. "Hi"they both said giving me a hug "Hey Luna you still need to meet Travis"I said "why hello there"he said "Aye no"I snapped at Travis "Chloe"Malachi whined "sorry"I said. "protective much"she said "Chloe no worries also how do you know that I was saying that to Luna I could have been talking about Tyler"Travis said "oh uh let's go with shadow got in the way"I said "Yeah but we know what thats like"Malachi said "hey shadow is doing better"I said "Yup"Luna said in agreement with me. "How do you know sis?"Tyler asked "well my shadow can tell that with recent actions of hers"she said. "Fine"he said. 

Travis's pov

Wow I feel like Chloe likes Luna which I'm fine with. Because when I said that i was talking about Tyler but I doubt he would like me. Chloe and Luna have a connection I can tell that no one else will have. I prefer hanging out with this group more than the girls. "Travis if you don't mind are you like us?"Laurance asked "Like you all why"I said "just wanting to know. what about you Tyler"Laurance asked, "like you all too"he said wow so I have a chance. "Travis"Laurance called out "yes?"I said "you had a sparkle in your eye like you do when you think about love."Laurance said "eh? oh that I mean uh.... never mind"I said "Okay then everyone ready to head to school"Chloe asked "Yes"we all said she smiled and lead the way. I could see little flickers in her appearance every once an a while. "Chloe are you okay?"I asked "Uh what yeah fine nothing wrong"she spoke with a little different tone. "Chloe calm down"Luna said "is she going to be okay?"I asked Malachi "I don't know."he replied  "Luna Go before Shadow does stuff"She spoke with some interferences. "No I am staying here"Luna said in reply. "Oh well then"the shadow Chloe spoke with her completing changing. Shadow Chloe (Shadow) pushed Luna up against a tree and well started kissing Luna. "Luna is letting her do this?"Malachi questions "Why did it take so long my sweet"Luna spoke "never mind that explains it"Malachi said. "You know why I have Chloe wanting to fight the urge but then also wants it to happen"Shadow spoke "well we have each other now"Luna said "Travis could you come here"Tyler asked "Yup"I said that and went to Tyler "so what you need?"I asked "This"he said that and kissed me I kissed back because why would I not. "So you like me?"I said "yes"he said "we just meet but I feel the same."I said that and hugged him "I see why Chloe snapped when you talked at the house she thought you were talking about Luna"he said "Yeah"I said with a smile.

 Shadow Luna's  pov

Finally I get control of her side for love this is so worth it. I love her so much and with her shadow side makes her all the better. Why did you let me take control when she kissed you? Because you know what to do I don't. Well you will learn this helps. Yeah I guess we both went shadow over mind. Yeah this is not a problem and it looks your brother has Travis. Travler? Yus Travler you know you are perfect for Chloe. I know I think she knows that too.  "Can we head to school now?"I  asked. "as much as I don't want to yes"Chloe replied "I love you"I tell her "I love you too and I will protect you."She spoke. "I know you will by the way Travis was talking about Tyler I mean look"I said that she looked and smiled.

I am done hope you liked and thank you buddermonster19 for Tyler's Oc.