First Step

A backstory is probably something you need to work on first. Get some ideas of what kind of character you want.

Read some stories you like and write the things you like about it down on a piece of paper.

I'm trying to make an oc in this book so it can probably help.

Take for instance the dos and don'ts in the creepy pasta.

Do make them original.

Don't make them a girl version of Jeff, date any of the creepypasta, make her emo af, bullied (unless extreme reason, and don't give me that she has no friends bull crap), isolated, abusive parents, etc.

There is so much more in the don'ts. Try searching up 'Bad creepypasta ocs' and please try to make your oc NOT look like that.

Soo...making an oc in this book to help you guys. Well first we need to know where the character comes from.

I was thinking a video game. No not like Ben  (he possessed a video game remember?) They were made in it.

Now you need to think what the game was. Racing? Fighting? (Please dear heaven if I see anyone else make more pokemon cp ocs I will murderer them and your oc) Anytype?

I was thinking about a racing game. Kinda basing it off of sugar rush from wreck-it Ralph. (Yeah you can base the backstory from different things)

So a candy type racing game. Yes you do need to name all the location. Well first it's in an arcade, in... Daytona Beach Florida. (I know there is one there I went there before so I used background knowledge on where places are)

So the name of the game should have something sweet or candy like.

Comment here what you would name it.

Hmmm lets do some RESEARCH *hint hint cough cough cough* Lets look up candy video games name.

That didn't help I just got alot of candy crush games XD. Okay let's try looking up candy creepypasta ocs for names.

I will put the pictures in here I used for reference.

An oc can help you pick out a name. Because now I have Sweet Cavity Race.

So my oc came from Daytona Beach arcade, from a game called  Sweet Cavity Race.

Sounds great so far. Well now we have to figure out how they become a creepypasta. Which we'll soon later will learn.

[Tip: I like to use oc sheets. I'll recommended using them from DA. They are great to organize your oc.]

I'll make another chaper about finishing the backstory.

Thank you for reading my crappy books

~Kat Animate ♡