Chapter 2

Eddie's pov

I hummed happily, sitting down on the couch, calling the pizza place. As I waited for someone to pick up, I thought over how Aleks was acting, he's been sharing the house with me for a while and over time he seemed to grow awkward around me, he stares at me with a unreadable look. Although, when I get him out of that little trance, I can't help but think of how adorable he looks, blushing like a madman and stammering like a child who got caught in his parents drawers. I smiled a little, thinking of what could be going on in my little Russian boy's mind when he stares at me. Oh, and I know he's staring at me and not just at a blank spot, because when I move his eyes follow me with the same, unreadable expression. I snapped out of my thoughts, hearing a woman's voice through the phone, shit, I forgot I called the pizza place. "Sorry about that" I said, sorta embarrassed, "Can I order a large peperoni pizza?" The lady on the other side wrote up the order and told me how much it would be, same as usual, 10.95. I hung up and leaned back on the couch, putting my hands behind my head. I closed my eyes, a short nap seemed reasonable, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Aleks's pov

I finally stood up, getting enough courage to leave my room after that. I poked my head out of my room, hearing soft snoring, I silently continued on to the living room. Once I got there, I was greeted by a sleeping Eddie. I walked over, sitting down carefully, examining his sleeping face. He looked so perfect and content, his chest slowly moving up and down, a small snore coming from his nose or mouth ever once in a while. I noticed his bottom lip quivering slightly, almost.. kissable.. What the hell is wrong with you Aleks?! Eddie would probably kick you out for such a act! It would also ruin our friendship.. I pushed away all of my unfriendly thoughts and sat there, just admiring him, a small smile creeping up onto my face as he started mumbling nonsense. I looked around as if anyone would see me do such a act and lightly lied my head down on his lap, making it look as accidental as possible  and fell asleep.

In Aleks's dream

I walked by myself, down a long pure white corridor, "How did I get here?" I asked  myself, still walking as if there was a purpose. After a while, two dark figures started showing up, the white corridor started turning into a high school hallway, filled with blue and purple lockers and a few classroom doors with the labels in Japanese. There was the sounds of people talking and laughing, but there was no one in the hall but me and the two figures walking ahead of me further down the hall.

My pace quickened as I tried to catch up with them to ask them where we were. They started to lighten up more until I was able to see who they were, it was Eddie and Kevin, only younger looking. They turned to me, Kevin smiling brightly at me and motioning me to come over. Eddie looked a little dull, but the kind of 'just woke up and I'm too tired to care' dull. I walked over, finding a rush of relief, "Kevin! Eddie! What i going on? Where are we?" I asked once I was face to face with them. Kevin put a arm around my shoulders, "What do you mean silly? We're in school, duh"  he lightly chuckled. Eddie tiredly smiled at me, "You must have hit your head on the door  when you got here" I just blinked, what where they talking about? Eddie already graduated from high school and Kevin is in College.. right? Kevin noticed my confused look and kissed my cheek- wait what. He smiled, turning my head to face him, "Maybe you need a wake up call?" he said smoothly before kissing me. I was just frozen,unable to push him away. He moved to my cheek, kissing my cheek quite sloppily. I felt Eddie lightly shaking my arm, telling me to wake up.

End of dream

My eyes fluttered open, Eddie was gently shaking me awake, PuppyChef licking my face. I slowly lifted up, pushing PuppyChef off lightly. I rubbed my head, "Ehh.. sorry.." I mumbled as Eddie stood up with no words. I watched him get up to answer the door. Did he know I lied on his lap on purpose?