Chapter 2

*Jack's POV*

"Well THANK you guys SO much for watching this video, if you LIKED it, PUNCH the like button IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS! And... high fives all around! *wa-psh* *wa-psh* But thank you guys and I will SEE ALL YOU DUDES... IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOO!"

I was really excited that day. I had just finished making the video for 13 million subscribers. And good God, I was like a little Irish baby! I shed more tears in that video than how much RAINFALL HAPPENED IN FRICKIN IRELAND THIS MORNING! I would have never believe in a gazillion YEARS I would ever reach that high. But of course, I wasn't going to take all the credit even if I wanted to. It's all the community. We're all in this together.

The video didn't take long to edit, but it took about a good bloody 10 years for it to render, so I sat back and answered some comments.

'Congrats on 13 million, Jackaboy! Love you!'

'Dude yo bru I been her since 568 subs an u don't giv me cred ugh y jake why'

'OMG JAAAAAAACK I AM SO PROUD OF YOU OMG MY NAME IS TYRESHA IM TWELVE YEARS OLD AND IM 3% IRISH WHICH BASICALLY MEANS I AM YOUR SISTER'

The comments I saw today were just a handful of emotions, so I answered the ones people actually meant to tell me. The ones that come from the heart. I saw all sorts of comments, but they were all from the same people I always reply to. It was time to venture deeper.

I searched all through the comments until suddenly I saw a username that struck my eye. ChocolateCoveredCheese, it said. The profile picture was a sparkly purple background with those words, along with a piece of chocolate cake on top of a piece of cheese.