Fan page

Hi my name is Bianca and I have always been such a big fan of the famous viner Ethan Dolan. Yes he has a twin brother but he doesn't compare to Ethan what so ever.

Bianca's Pov:

I was sitting in my little room in New York all by myself. I was on my phone checking out Twitter and Instagram when I noticed Ethan Dolan had liked my edit on my fan page! He commented and said "I can't wait to meet you either cutie😘" and I became ecstatic. All of my followers were commenting that he had liked and commented when all of a sudden my day just got ruined...

My parents came home fighting as usual. I was used to it but it just makes me so angry that they do it right in front of my brother and I. Oh and yes I have a brother "Jacob". He is my best friend but I just call him my brother because when my actual brother was born he had passed away when he was 5. This was 2 years ago. My parents have been fighting ever since he passed away.

So I called Jacob and asked him to come over and comfort me. I had always had a little bit of feelings for him but he would never like me back. I have medium length brown hair, freckles on my face, long legs, brown eyes and a very skinny 16 year old girl. I'm not the prettiest girl you have ever seen but I'm decent I guess.

Jacob had his mom drop him off soon after I texted him and we hung out all day. He comforted me and we went and got ice cream too. I told him about Ethan and he was so happy for me but he seemed a little jealous and when I mentioned it to him he got all offensive on me. So I left it.

Jacob: hey Bianca! Are you okay?!

Bianca: yeah my parents are just fighting again like usual. Want to go get ice cream or something?

Jacob: sure but I'm paying

Bianca: fineeee

When we got home he told me he had to go home so his mom honked the car horn and he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and left.

Bianca: oh my god. Did he just kiss me?!? I knew he had feelings for me. Or is he just trying to lead me on? Whatever to good to be true.

Next morning:

My mom had called me down for breakfast and she sounded very excited about something...

Mom: honey me and your father have to tell you something very important!!

Bianca: okay fire away

Mom: me and your father got a huge job offer to work in New Jersey! Isn't that great?!

Bianca: WHAT?!? I'm not leaving I have friends here what the hell am I going to do down there besides be miserable?

Mom: sweetie I'm sorry but we had already said yes we are leaving on Friday which is in 2 days so I suggest you pack your stuff and say goodbye to your friends. You can visit them in the summer.

Bianca: UGH I hate you guys!

I ran up the stairs and slammed my door. How am I going to say goodbye to Jacob?