Leaving day

Friday morning:

I woke up at 8:00am and went down stairs to get breakfast. Today is the day I have to say goodbye to my best friend for who knows how long. I just hope he takes it well.

Mom: goodmorning honey! I made some chocolate chip pancakes for you and Jacob.

Bianca: wait Jacob is here? he can't see me like this!

Mom: calm down he is on his way so I suggest you hurry up and get ready.

Bianca: okay be down In a jiffy I giggled.

I ran up the stairs tripping over my own foot and banging my knee. Luckily I was okay I kept running up the stairs. I went to the bathroom brushed my hair and teeth and picked out an outfit. I picked out a white crop top and a burgundy skater skirt that was way to short for my long tan legs.

I went back down stairs and Jacob was there sitting at the breakfast counter. I took a deep breath to stop myself from immediately crying. I walked over to him.

Bianca: good morning Jacob

Jacob: .......

Bianca: hello earth to Jacob. Are you okay?!

Jacob: can we have a second please Mrs. Smith?

Mom: sure sweet heart

She left the room and there was an uneven feeling in the atmosphere.

Bianca: so are you going to talk to me?

Jacob: so were you not going to tell me that you are moving to New Jersey?

Bianca: oh Jacob... I'm so sorry I forgot to mention it to you

Jacob: no Bianca I'm sorry because I thought you had feelings for me just like I did for you but I guess not because you would've told me you were leaving a long time ago if you did.

Bianca: Jacob I just found out 2 days ago. I have been dreading this moment where I have to say good bye and your making it a lot harder than it should be!

Jacob: fine I'll make it easy have a nice life in New Jersey. Oh and don't bother telling me how it is when you get there because you probably wouldn't call me anyways!

Bianca: why are you being like this? You don't think this is hard on me? You don't think that I don't want to stay here with you my BEST FRIEND?!

Jacob: I don't even think I have a best friend anymore! I don't even think I know who you are anymore!!!

Bianca: fine if you want to treat me like this then leave my house!

Jacob: and to think I thought you were the one for me...

Bianca: you don't even know what love is!!

Jacob: I think you should be saying that to yourself. Good bye Bianca have a great life with your new friends and you will probably have a boyfriend to wouldn't be surprised if Ethan Dolan was all over you as soon as you get there Miss Popular

And with that he was out of my house in the blink of an eye.

Authors note!!! I'm sorry that it might be boring rn I promise it will get better just keep reading and if you have any suggestions please let me know!!!
Love, Bianca💕