Chapter 18 Happy Birthday!

You were just sitting on the couch feeling sad. Why? GRAVITY FALLS ENDED AND IN THE MOST EPICLY SAD WAY POSSIBLE!!! (I feel your pain Reader Chan.) "(Y/N can you and Ebony go to the store for... stuff" Mark shouted from somewhere in the house. "Why can't you?" "JUST DO IT PLEASE" "Fine" you muttered and walked to the closet pulling on a jacket. Your sister at the door "Come on the sooner we get the groceries the sooner we can go back to what we were doing."

AFTER A VERY LONG AND BORING SHOPPING VISIT (You had to hop from store to store)

"Finally!" you muttered pulling up to the house. "I know that was unnecessarily long" your sister said just as annoyed as you. The two of you fiddled with the groceries and the keys "God" you muttered as you heard a click from the door. All the lights were off and the curtains closed you shrugged and walked in only for the lights to turn on and a loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to come from behind you. Being as jumpy as you were you yelped, jumped out of your skin, and the bags you were carrying flew from your hands as you landed on your rear end. You heard voices laugh one was clearly Mark you thought one was (BF/N) if you had heard correctly the other two were Bob and Wade. So again being the logical socially awkward person you were you just kinda growled lowly it was barely audible except to your sister. "Come on they didn't mean to scare you" she chuckled hauling you to your feet.

You nodded and faced the group you were indeed correct. (BF/N) smiled and took your wrist in her right hand and your sisters wrist in her left. "CAKE!" she said excitedly and you smiled she was always an oddball. You three laughed and the boys joined you in the kitchen the cake had half of your logo (which were mostly lighthearted games) and Ebony's half had mostly horror stuff on it. With twenty four candles on it. You both blew out the candles and cut two pieces of cake "Ok everyone grab some cake!" you chirped. Making sure everyone got a piece of cake you smiled lopsidedly at Eb and she returned it seconds later you two were laughing with cake on your faces. (This was sort of a tradition now you two would smash cake into each other's faces) Mark's head popped around the kitchen archway to see two girls on their birthday laughing with their faces covered in cake. He soon joined the laughing which attracted the other three to the kitchen. Where most of the laughing took place.

Once you and Ebony cleaned off your faces you looked at her with a wide smile "Presents time!" you both said. Everyone gathered around the couch and gave you boxes.
Bob gave you an Ebony two charms on separate chains they fit together.
Wade gave you two video games
(BF/N) gave you pictures and items from the various places she's been
Ebony gave you a gift card and you returned the favor
Mark's present was perhaps the most interesting he bought you a new face camera and a new microphone.

After thanking them all the evening was filled with gaming, jokes, and just a good time all around.