chapter 5

It has been a month since Edward left and I'm double the size a normal woman at full term we have tried to do a ultrasound but it showed white static Jacob knows the baby is half vampire and even though he phased for the first time two weeks ago he says he will still help raise my child even though it's in his nature to kill vampires not raise them. I can now almost say Edward's name without wincing though the tare in my heart is still there I almost feel complete with Jake there but once he's gone the pain returns.

I laid in bed in the middle of the day wishing I wasn't on bed rest and looked up at Jacob who was laying on his elbow watching TV with me as he ate popcorn with me while getting me as much of the drink he won't tell me what is though I have a good clue that it's blood. "Jake?" I asked softly looking up at him. "hmm? " he replied and looked down at me. "need more drink? " he asked simply and shook my head slightly towards his. It hasn't really been all that long since I had last been kissed but it felt like forever and as soon as I lifted my head I knew what Jake would do he slowly lowered his head towards mine giveing me time to change my mind and then slowly our lips touched and at first it was soft and gentle with mine not moveing but his lips became demanding and slowly I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him slightly closer. It wasn't like when Edward use to kiss me this was different his lips were soft and warm instead of cold and hard and then the cramps I had been haveing exploded and I felt something wet run down my legs and pulled away from Jake and pulled the covers off myself to show the puddle of water on the bed and Jake just looked at it blankly in shock as did I and then I looked at Jacob and said "my water just broke." in a surprisingly calm voice.

_________________________________________________________________

In this story Bella isn't gonna have one child not even two but three children! I need names! more then one of both boy and girl names since I'm not gonna say what gender they are just yet! And as always!

Read, vote, comment, enjoy!