chapter 7

Jacob's POV:

Before I knew it I was in Forks and I slowed to the speed limit and just drove until I came to a house that I personally didn't know but had heard about by Bella. I knew it was the Cullen house and as I drove into the driveway and parked in front of the garage and got out and gently carried Bella inside.

For the next few hours I stayed next to Bella and was shocked to have help her not with one child but three, two girls and one boy. After the last of the children was born I handed them to Bella in the order they were born and listened as Bella gave them their names in a soft whisper. First was one of the girls who Bella whispered "Renesmee " to the baby before I took the baby and wrapped her in a pink cloth that I had found laying around then close behind came the second girl who I also handed her to Bella and almost instently named her "Ally-Rose " and did the same with Ally but for a yellow towel and lastly the boy who Bella smiled at and whispered "EJ " and I knew his real name was Edward Jacob Junior though I also knew that everyone would ether call him Junior, EJ, or Edward, before I could take him from the woman I loved I saw him turn his head into Bella and heard her skin rip and Bella scream and I knew: the boy was venomous and Bella was soon to be a vampire and I couldn't do anything but wait.