chapter 2

Chelsey POV.
Today is Saturday and I'm at the park dancing from a solo at school so yea. Everyone at school is mad at me because I'm always on top of the hill I have no idea why its called that so. My dad is out of the house Which means no cleaning up for me someone at the park is crying because the singer for her birthday didn't show up so I'm going to sing for her.

I use to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make mess so
I sit quietly I breath politely
I guess I forget I had a choice
I let u push me past
My breaking point
I stood for nothing I fell for everything

Then some one stop I'm quessing it is her sister. Pheshly so I just ran I guess I bump into someone because someone helnd p me up and I just ran as fast as my little legs can take me ugh I'm so stupid.

Amanda's POV.
A little girl was running and bump into me so I help her up and she just kept on running. Will I have to hurry up and get home the percentage is coming over so I guess I should get ready.

Chelsey POV.
I'm so glad my dad not home because if I just barge into the room he would do stuff to me that he did to mom that's how she got pregnant with me and after her pregnancy dad killed her and he never got arrest so that's a boo for me know he's abusive so I don't tell. Oh and tomorrow is Sunday people are moving in this apartment that has two house and I think a police lives in the one next to them so I hope I can make them as my friend because all my friend I had started to be mean to me because I'm the favorite out of everybody that's the teacher in the school ugh.dad text me he's probably just trying to sound like a good dad because He's with one of his slut's he's just going to kill her like the rest of the 300 of them he thinks he killed them but I have a way of making them stay alive by putting something on them when he goes and get the gun and when he buried them he tells me to walk home myself and I burry them out so yea.oh and this is what the text said. Hey bitch I'm out with the guys and we are going to newyork for ever so your stuck by yourself forever and I already pack all my stuff so u can do what ever you want but tell anyone this and I will kill u oh and I'm coming tomorrow that's my last day so we and the boys are going to have fun with u so u don't tell bye bitch.
Ugh well I guess I get to get ready to get rape tomorrow will I'm about to go out so let's get something to wear ugh I hate my life.

Amanda's POV.
I was out shopping when I see that kid again so I went up to her. Hello I said. h-hey she stuttered. here this is my house number if u need somewhere to go I said. T-t-thank she said. Your welcome.. I said not even knowing her name. Chelsey my name is Chelsey she said.
She kept on shuttering over her words plz not let this girl be a Vic for something plz

Author note: this is my first story plz comment on this story and sometimes I update 10 pages a day if I really I'm bored just to let u know and if u want any facts about me just comment