1

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm which sounded like a cat was being strangled. Oh wait, that wasn't my alarm. That was my brother Jake in the bathroom trying to sing. I looked over at my phone and looked at the time. 5:12. Why was I up so early!? Oh wait, today was the day before the tour! I had to be at rehearsals by 6:30! I jumped out of my bed and started banging on the bathroom door.

'Oi Jake! Get out, I need to have a shower!' I screamed. Just at that moment, my phone started ringing and I saw that it was my friend Kimmy.

'Good morning Kimmy.' I said answering the phone.

'Heya Tracey! Are you ready for rehearsals?' She asked me.

'No! I overslept and now Jake won't get out of the shower!' I said.

'Oh wow! He needs to hurry! I'm coming over 5:45 so try and be ready by then!' She said.

'Okay fine! I need to go now. I'll text you when I'm out of the shower. Don't forget your flute when you come over!' I said as I watched my brother walk out of the bathroom.

'Okay! I'll remember! Byeeeee!' I hung up, grabbed my clothes, ran into the bathroom and turned my music on. Time for a nice, relaxing shower.

At 5:25 I was out of the shower and running around my room trying to find something to wear. I ended up wearing a black dress with tights, a black cardigan and my black boots. My hair was up in a high ponytail, I had on many bracelets, a few rings, my favourite necklace and my nails were painted black. I didn't have a lot of makeup on. It was really just some foundation, mascara and lip gloss. At exactly 5:45 Kimmy arrived and I met her at the door.

'Hey, Kimmy!' I shouted when I opened the door. I wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug.

'Tracey! Kinda dying here!' She squealed, still squeezing me. I let go and we burst into giggles.

'Soooo... Are you ready for the tour?' She asked as we walked up the stairs into my room.

'Kind of. I'm kind of excited. I didn't really think that this would happen. I thought that we were just a normal music school!' I said.

'I know! I didn't really expect it. I'm so excited! We are going on tour for a whole year!' She squealed.

'I know!' I squealed with her. After about 10 minutes we finally got ready to go to rehearsals. I grabbed my viola and my bag, said bye to my mum and brother and we were out of the door. I hope this rehearsal goes well. On the way, we caught up with Lyon (One of the violinists), Maddy (another cellist) and Destiny (The pianist).

Finally, we reached the studio. Let the rehearsals begin!

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you like this part, this is like my first time writing a proper story. Please tell me if you guys think I should add some things. Okay... Thankssssss 

Love Y'all

- ZeyZey