Chapter Seven~ Lightsaber

Obi Wan and I face the Jedi, Obi Wan with terror. I stand still, completely frozen. I looked surprised when the Jedi shook it off.

"Obi Wan, we're boarding now."

"Yes master." Obi Wan states will nothing other then an emotionless tone. He exits my room without looking back. I cringe as the door shuts closed.

I walk back over to bed and sat down and started to think.

'They can banish me from the Jedi Order if I love.' I think it over and over again. But I just can't help to think of the lecture Obi Wan is getting... I wonder who his master is.

Time skip to and day later~~~~~

I wake up, as soon as I do I look out the window. It's about 4:00am. I get up out of bed, today is the day I start training.

I get changed into the Jedi uniform, if that's even what they call it. I shouldn't even say 'they'. I'm one of the them now...

I head out the door, Master Yoda wanted to see me.

I walk down the long hallway and into the room that he addressed me to come to.

The door opens and I slide in, the room is metal, mainly like every other room in this facility. I spot master Yoda meditating, when I walk in he's closed eyes open to my figure sitting on a platform and start to meditate like himself.

"Ready to start training, are you?" Master Yoda asked me.

I respond immediately after, "Yes master."

"Then start, we must." He said.

Time Skip<><><><><><><>

"Where are we Master Yoda?" I ask as we step off one of the intergalactic spaceships. We are on some sort of planet. It's an Ice planet for sure, everywhere the eye meets is Ice and snow. I cringe once the bitter cold air hits my face. I ignore it though, and put my hood up on my cloak. Not because of the cold, it's because of my identity. It's not like I will have to hide it here though.

"Ilum, we are." I give him a questioning look. He picks up on it and continues.

"On this planet, find you're Kyber Crystal, you will." Master responds.

"What is a Kyber Crystal? Obi Wan mentioned it before." I said politely.

"A Kyber Crystal, the heart of you're lightsaber it is. Building a lightsaber, you will be doing." He replies. I'm getting a lightsaber!! I meant building it. Obi Wan said I'll have to build one but he didn't include that I'll have to retrieve a Crystal from this place, I thought you just buy it or something.

"How will I complete the task?" We still walk, just out in the middle of nowhere, I have no clue where we are, I can't even see the ship anymore. Well that's probably because of the amount of snow falling.

"Explain, I will, when we get there."