Chapter Fifteen~ A Visitor?

"Your exam has been completed." A male said to me, who seemed to of have very many years of practicing medicine behind him. A surgeon of the least.

"Thank you." My voice was low and soft, I felt intimidated by his superiority. Most people would...

"It won't be long until we receive your test results. You will be kept in the facility under minor surveillance until the time comes. Any questions, comments, concerns?" The doctor looked down at me from his check board. I hesitate, not thinking of anything to say at that time. I open my mouth to speak, while something popped into my head, but nothing comes out of my mouth. The doctors eye brows knit together, as he waits patiently. I purse my lips together and give up.

"No, sir." I straighten my self up, expression too. I was sick of being treated poorly even though I power over most here.

"Very well then. If that is all m please excuse me." His expression stiffens and he walks away, with his board of knowledge resting in his hand. Closing the opaque curtains behind him, cutting me off from the outside world. All I have now is myself to speak to, and occasionally those damn nurses with their damn smiles.

I look straight ahead and sigh loudly. I concentrate, attempting to hear the other people muttering around the room. I focus and use the force to strengthen my hearing and listening abilities.

"I'm sorry sir but we have to move you into intensive care. You're test results came back as negative."

"No, please. I feel-" I tune out, the poor man has to stay. What if that happens to me? I almost get sick to my stomach thinking about staying anymore at this facility. Damnit.

I sigh once again and turn over in my bed, and close my eyes. But obviously not able to go back to sleep, I open them and sit up in my bed.

The curtain opens and it almost gives me a heart attack, which would be unfortunate because that meant I'd have to stay hear for longer.

"Hello, is your name..." She pauses, which stepping in a taking a minute to close the curtain behind her.

"...Cyath?" She finishes, obviously knowing the answer to that question because she takes the board from the end of my bed and reads it.

I nod my head, with no emotion, keeping my annoyance intact.

"Well, you have a visitor." That same old fake smile. It's like they want me to stay hear, ever since day one that smile makes me sick to my stomach. All the nurses have it plastered to their faces.

But who is this visitor? Maybe it's Obi Wan? Nah, It's probably representative from the Jet Council. Or maybe it's my master? I don't know...

After a couple of minutes, someone walks in. The nurse smiled and closed the curtain for both of us to be, and I hear her faint foot steps soften as she gets farther away. He turns around and I can never forget those cold yellow eyes and that shimmering grey scaly face of his.