Chapter 2

Author's POV
1 month later, Tzuyu was born. Mina loved her very much. Sometimes, she would show her to her best friend, Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo's POV
Mina has been my friend and neighbor for years. To me, she's like a sister. Too bad I would be leaving to US soon, but it's just 3 years, however I think it would be hard for me to live without her. Oops, I forgot to tell her. Oh, and oops again, my name is Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O. I'm ten years old, one year older than dear Mina. Today is our playdate. She's bringing Tzuyu too, and Tzuyu is such a cutie pie. Hai~ I have to tell Mina about my departure, but how? Oh no, here she comes!

"Er... Hello Mina!"

"Aww... Kyungsoo yah~ Your eyes are much bigger!"

"Hey! At least I don't look like a penguin..."

"Hey!! You better watch out~ DO KYUNGSOO!!"

We chased after each other. After that, we rested under an apple tree with Tzuyu. Well, it's time I think...

"Um... Mina, I have something to tell you."

"What is it? Oppa you got a girlfriend?!"

"NO!! You know I don't like those kind of stuff. It's a miracle that you and I are best friends!"

"Then what is it?"

"Er... I'm leaving soon."

"You mean to the market? That's great, can you help me buy some milk and apples?"

"No, I mean out of Korea. I'm going to the US for three years."

"3 YEARS?! No oppa!! I can't live without you! I have no friends! You are important to me!!"

Oh No, she's sobbing hard. I expected her to cry, but not that serious. I gave her a pat on the shoulder.

"It'll be fine Mina, be a good sister to Tzuyu okay? You know I'll miss you, right?"

"I'll miss you too. Will you come back sometimes?"

"I hope so. But even if I'm not here, you're still here in my heart."

She then gave me a peck on the cheek. Oh my~ butterflies in my stomach! Do I like her?

Mina's POV
I don't want Kyungsoo oppa to go! He's my best friend! 3 years is too long! I gave him a peck on the cheek, and I saw him blushing. Haha~ this oppa, such a cutie pie. I told my dad that I would like to stay with Kyungsoo a bit longer, well, I can't see him for a long time soon!

"Kyungsoo oppa, can we go to your house?"

"Sure Mina. Tag Tzuyu along!"

We went to his house. Did I forget to tell you he's rich? He has 3 floors in his house, and 6 bathrooms!! It's a very large house. His room is neat and tidy. We spent our afternoon and then I went back home with Tzuyu. When we went home, mom was nowhere to be found. Dad was tearing up. It's the first time I see appa cry.

"Appa, what happened? Where's mom?"