Chapter 3

Mina's POV

"Appa, where's mom?"

Dad didn't say a word for a period of time, then, he walked up from his sofa and said,

"Mina, bring Tzuyu to her room. I need to talk to you about something."

Of course, I obeyed my appa. I brought Tzuyu to her room and tuck her to sleep, then I went back to appa.

"Where's mommy appa?"

Daddy just kept crying and crying, and then he mumbled,

"Mina, sweetie, mom died. She can't come back."

"WHAT?! NO! TELL ME IT'S NOT HAPPENING! THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?!"

I yelled at appa, and I feel my legs wobble and I almost fainted.

"NO... MOM... WHY... SHE... CANNOT... LEAVE US..."

I hugged dad and cried together hardly. Mom can't be gone, never. Then, the phone rang. Dad went to pick up the phone.

"Hello... yes, this is he..."

I heard dad mumbled through the phone, and then dropped the phone onto the ground.

"Appa..."

"Your mom killed yourself, that's what the police told me..."

"NOOOOO~ Why would she kill herself?!"

"I... Don't Know... Mina"

We continue sobbing hard and still on the next day. A family isn't complete without mom. Why would she do this?! What about Tzuyu and me?! She can't leave us alone! I need Kyungsoo, I have to tell him...

Kyungsoo's POV
I was packing my stuff to the US, and my phone rang...

"Hello?"

"Kyungsoo... oppa..."

Wait, that's Mina! Why is she sobbing? I have to go to her.

"I'll be here soon Mina."

I ran to her house immediately and I saw her lying on the bed, crying as much as she can. She's never like this.

"Kyungsoo, my mom died... she killed herself..."

I was shocked at Mina's words. Mina's mom was the nicest person ever, why would she do this?! I comforted Mina, and said

"Cry as much as you want. I'll be here for you."

She rested on my chest, and sadly my shirt was wet, but it doesn't matter. Mina is very depressed right now, and that's the most important part.

Mina's POV
I don't think I can move on from this. Although Kyungsoo oppa is here for me, I don't think I'm in the mood for doing anything. I would rather just hide myself in the closet and never come out.

When's it's time for dinner, Kyungsoo oppa went home, well, I told him to. I don't want to be a burden for him. But dinner was different today, unexpectly, dad held two bottles of beer, and I mean large ones and went inside. He's drunk, and there was an unexpected visitor...

"Oppa~ wait for me in the bed~~ I'm all yours baby... F*ck me..."

That women was saying this to my appa, how could she? And why dad's like this?! That women is drunk too, and how dare she wear such clothing?! I think I just saw her private parts... arghh~

I pushed her away from the house and leave her hanging outside in the cold. But somehow, dad pulled me into his bedroom, and ripped my clothes off. I yelled at appa,

"What are you doing DAD?!!"

"Don't say a word."

Dad kissed me on the lips and my neck. I tried to let go but his strength is too hard. He then took off his shirt and pants, leaving only his underwear on, and licked my chest.

"APPA LET GO OFF ME!! I AM MINA!!"

He's probably too drunk and didn't care. Then he took off his underwear and did business on me. It hurts very badly. I was naked, he was too.

After all that chaos, it was morning. I was awake the whole time, but dad was asleep. Tears were still on my face, suddenly appa woke up.

"What are you doing here Mina? And please wear you clothes on"

He probably didn't remember, and I just said nothing, and walked away. I went back to my room, locked it, and told myself nothing happened.