Red lace

Demi's POV:

We're in the city and Jay doesn't have to pretend that he's my boyfriend anymore. Abby and I are looking around in Victoria secret. 'This bra is nice!' she says and points at a red lace one. 'Yeah! How much?' I ask as I walk over to her. 'Uh, let me check.' She get's the bra and looks at the price card. 'It's €25,00' she says and sigh. 'Oh. Well, we'll find another, cheaper one' I say and walk back to where I was looking. 'Abby! I have another one, but this is €10,00!' I say after a while of searching for another red lace bra. 'Seriously?' she says and comes over to me. 'It's a bit different from the other one but I like it!' I say and smile. 'Buy it deem' she says and smiles. 'I think your boyfriend likes it too' she says and grins. 'Shut up' I say laughing and push her away. 'Have you found what you were looking for?' I ask her. 'No, not really' she says. 'Let's go to the other side of the store.' We walk to the other side where the haves panties. 'Maybe I can find a pants matching with my bra' I say and look through the panties. 'Here you go' a man voice says and gives me a red lace pants. I look up to find Harry. 'Harry! What are you doing here?' I ask him, confused because he's in the Victoria secret! 'I'm shopping with my sister. She didn't want to go alone so I'm here, waiting for her to find what she's looking for' he explains. 'Oh okay, thanks by the way' I say as he gives me the pants. 'No problem' he says and walks away. This guy is so weird. 'Who was that?' Abby asks if I'm with her again. 'That's Harry, he's in all of my classes. He's shopping with his sister and he gave me this pants' I explain. 'He's hot' she says and grins. 'And really weird' I add.

We're in the Starbucks with Jay and Mike. 'Did you find where you guys were looking for?' Jay asks us as we all have our drinks. 'I do, Abby doesn't' I say and smile. 'A guy helped her' Abby grins. 'It's the guy were I said to that you're my boyfriend' I explain. 'Hey Demi!' I hear. This can't be true. I turn around and see Harry. 'I'm sorry, be right back' I say to Jay, Mike and Abby. I walk to harry. 'Seriously? You only talk to me when there aren't popular kids, do you think I like being ignored when there are popular kids? You can't expect from me that I can be happy when you talk to me' I say. He looks shocked. 'Do you think I like that?' he says. 'No! But why do you do that? You're the one that can changes it!' I reply. 'I...I can't' he mumbles. 'Because your reputation will go down, I understand. Bye Harry.' With that, I walk away. 'Someone's mad?' Mike asks as I am sitting next to Abby again. 'Shut up' I say and take a nip of my drink.

_______________________________

Hiiiii :)

I'm so sorry that all my chapters are so short. I prefer short chapters and more updating then long chapters and less updating ;)

And I want to say that if I give a "real" person (like Niall, Siva, Perrie) in this story a bad personality, I don't mean this. I love them all (not the wanted ;) ).

Xx Sanne

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

READ