Oakland

Hey guys this is my new chapter, hope you liked the ending of the other one, Hannah's dad has found out about Harry and Hannah but he has accepted it, will everything go smoothly? :)

~Hannah's P.O.V~

I woke up around 8:30am. The boys had a concert in Oakland today, it took less than an hour to get there so we left after the concert last night. Liam parents were coming with us, Gemma was stay with us before she left when the boys were in Las Vegas so the numbers were slowly going down.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to find no-one in the tour bus. I shrugged to myself and walked out of the bus. The cool breeze pushed my hair back from my face, keeping me cool. The boys had to do soundcheck later for the concert but apart from that, everyone had a free day. 5SOS were going to a baseball game but I didn't know what everyone else was doing. It was supposed to be quite hot today in Oakland so I might just sunbathe. Either that or I will go shopping with the girls. I sat down on the tarmac and looked at the sunrise.

Then I got a Facetime call, it was from my mum. I accepted. "Hii!!! Michael and Baby Paul, I miss you guys so much!"

"We miss you too!! Are you having fun?" I nodded trying not to get emotional.

"Yeah it's really good thanks!! Guess what?" She sighed.

"Yes your going out with Harry, I saw the pictures, well done darling, I gather your father didn't like it?" I had to restrain my self from laughing because my mum knew about Harry and I.

"He didn't but we are sorted now." We talked for ages, I began getting emotional when they had to go because I missed Michael, Paul Jr and my mum. "Bye bye I love you so much, don't forget me." I blow a kiss and waved goodbye then ended the call.

I missed them so much so I broke down and began to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys were now doing soundcheck, 5SOS were on their way back from the baseball game, the boys were singing Best Song Ever, it was around 4pm now. I was still really upset from earlier, talking to my mum, Michael and Paul Jr. I think Harry noticed this. After finishing the song, he came over to where I was sat in my sweats. "Hey babe, what's the matter?" I looked up at him.

"Nothing, just a bit upset that's all." He came down to my level and knelt down in front of me.

"Tell me babe." I met his deep, green eyes; they looked sad.

"I just spoke to my mum, Michael and Paul Jr earlier, I miss them that's all." I began to feel tears in my eyes, my voice shaking towards the end of the sentence. I buried my head in my hands. Harry pulled me closer into a hug.

"Hey we haven't got that long till we go home, you'll see them soon, don't worry. It won't be long now." I looked up into his eyes, drying my eyes.

"I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tighter.

"I love you too." He placed his hands on my waist whilst he let me hug him. After hugging, Harry went back to soundcheck and my dad came over.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" I sighed.

"It's just...I spoke to mum, Michael and baby Paul earlier and I just miss them that's all." I felt myself tearing up again. My dad sat next to me and put his arm round my shoulders.

"I spoke to them too, it's hard I know, but we've got each other, we'll be home soon." I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah..."

"Oh and by the way, I see how Harry treats you and how much you care for each other, so if your happy then I'm happy."

"I'm happy dad."

"Then I am too." He kissed my forehead and returned to whatever he was doing before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about an hour to the concert, 5SOS were back and doing soundcheck whilst the boys had a break. Louis had gone to take a call so Lauren was worried. We were all just chilling backstage. Lauren jumped up and ran to Louis when he came back in. "You girls probably don't know this but Doncaster Rovers have accepted my offer and I've signed to become a player!" Lauren screeched and almost strangled him. He tried to carry on talking. "I'm only doing it when I have the time and it's for charity, I'm not like a proper footy player." I clapped and cheered.

"Congrats Louis!" I ran up and hugged him, the girls doing the same, so we eventually strangled Louis! We pulled back, smiled and sat back down. I was talking to Gemma a lot today because she was leaving tomorrow when the boys travel to Las Vegas. I had really bonded with Gemma on these few days of the tour, we were actually quite alike.

I was going to miss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert was amazing as usual! The boys sang Best Song Ever again and the crowd went mental, it always shocks me how loud they can be. But they are passionate about the boys so I guess it's allowed! I was really happy for Louis, he was going to be playing football for a charity, which was really good of him. Lauren couldn't stop smiling, Liam and Sophie had been loved up all day whilst Niall and Eve went out for lunch. Harry and I were still wary of my dad, but now he was happy, we could give it a proper go.

He kept smiling and blowing kisses to me during the concert and I got some funny looks and glares from fans but I didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert finished, they came of stage, Harry ran at me, picked me up, span me round whilst giving me a kiss. After being put down and regaining my balance I spoke to him. "What was that for?" My hands were round his neck whilst his hands held onto my hips.

"I missed you."

"Dude I was watching you constantly and you kept waving at me! How could you have missed me, I haven't been anywhere!" I giggled at the end of my sentence.

"Yeah well I couldn't cuddle or hold or kiss you when we were apart so I missed that, I missed you." Before I could mock him anymore, he placed a kiss on my lips.

"You soppy person." He kissed my nose. Gemma was going to be staying with us for a bit longer so she was coming to Las Vegas tomorrow with us, it was going to be so fun! A day off at the pool, sunbathing.

I couldn't wait to explore Las Vegas.

:-:-:-:

Hey guys!! Sorry for the shorter chapter, there wasn't that much information to put in today!! I wsa also round my friends house so sorry if it reads a bit rubbish! Hope your liking the story so far, comment, vote, like whatever!!

Do you like all the pairings at the moment? Hannah's dad has finally accepted Hannah and Harry, will things go smoothly?

Keep reading THANK YOU!